Warren Prouty Photography

Danville, NH · View map

About Warren Prouty Photography

Your wedding will be a joyous occasion, full of emotion and surprises, celebrating with friends and family...but it's mostly about the love two people have for one another. As your wedding photographer, my images will digitally record the day's events; all the emotion, the special moments, the celebration, and the love...images you can look back on and fondly recall the day. By discretely anticipating what will happen and being attentive to you and your guests, I am able to capture the emotion, the joy and the love and compile a collection of images that will forever remind you of the special occassion and how you shared it with those you care about most.

My clients appreciate my calm, patient and friendly demeanor, which is reflected in the style of the images I capture. While most couples (or parents) still request the formal, posed images of the wedding party and family, a large number of images captured are done so in a discrete manor and reflect an unposed, photojournalistic style that tell the story of the days events...in pictures.

24 Reviews for Warren Prouty Photography

24 Warren Prouty Photography Reviews

User3715882

2+ years ago

Warren took some fantastic photos at our wedding. He made sure he captured every moment we wanted and even had some great suggestions for shots we hadn't even thought of yet! Recently one of our ... Read more guests has fallen quite ill and we turned to the photography of our wedding to share some of her final memories with her and her family. Not only did we find some amazing photos that Warren captured that day, they will likely be cherished by her family forever. And this was just one of our 120 guests. They were that good! I would recommend Warren for any event you want photographed and can personally attest to his skill in capturing weddings. Intuitive, efficient, artistic, comprehensive.

M
Michelle

Married on 07/04/2013

We are absolutely in love with our wedding photos. Warren captured the day beautifully and was very flexible and diligent in his work. He captured all of our favorite moments that day and made sure to ... Read more grab those images we requested. We have received so many compliments on our photos and have been so proud to share them with family and friends. Thanks for capturing memories to last a lifetime, Warren. -Michelle & Matthew

S
Samantha

Married on 07/21/2012

Warren was an absolute joy to work with. We planned our destination wedding from 800 miles away, and were concerned with finding just the right photographer for us. Warren put my husband and I to ease ... Read more ease with just a few conversations. He is very attentive to details, and really takes the time to get to know the couple he's working with. We threw a couple of challenges his way (dark church, bright sunny day on the water post ceremony, and changing of venues), and he performed above and beyond any expectation we could have had. Our pictures are something we're going to cherish for many years to come!