Warwick Country Club

Warwick, RI · View map · Visit website

About Warwick Country Club

Warwick Country Club is a wedding venue and full-service waterfront country club located on the beautiful Narragansett Bay in Rhode Island. Established in 1924 by a group of influential Rhode Islanders, it was originally a yacht club. Along with overlooking the Narragansett Bay, you will also have a spectacular view of Jamestown, East Greenwich Bay and Newport Bridges. It is also only 10 minutes from TF Green Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Providence and an hour from Boston.

Facilities and Capacity
The Warwick Country Club has many event spaces that can accommodate all of your wedding celebrations. With a maximum capacity of 250 for the Bay view ballroom and the more intimate Donald Ross dining room, this venue is perfect for any wedding size.

18 Reviews for Warwick Country Club

18 Warwick Country Club Reviews

Roxanne
Featured
Roxanne

Married on 09/09/2017

My now husband and I just got married here on 9/9/17, and everything was absolutely amazing. All of our guests were extremely impressed by the gorgeous grounds, stunning views, and beautiful Bayview ... Read more Room. The food was delicious, and we received several compliments on this as well. I have to admit that things got off to a bit of a rocky start with this venue. About a year ago we experienced some challenges with communication; however, we were informed that the event sales manager was out at the time, which explained this to an extent. This is why I rated the responsiveness a bit lower than the rest of the categories. Thankfully once the event sales manager, Aimee, returned the communication greatly improved. Aimee was not only responsive, but also very accommodating. She worked diligently with me and my husband on every detail, especially the draft list as we are big craft beer fanatics. She not only got us an amazing draft list, but also managed to get cans of one of our favorite beers from a local brewery that she could not get on draft! This is just one example of the many times Aimee really pulled through for us. The service the night of the wedding was absolutely phenomenal! Marco was the server for the wedding party, whom we were told we would want to take home with us. This was completely accurate, he was unbelievable. He was not only attentive to the bridal party, especially myself and the groom, but also a large portion of our 165 guests. I had many guests come up to me at the end of the night saying how wonderful the service was especially Marco! And Greg the banquet manager made sure everything went as smoothly as possible throughout the day, even when there was a small problem of forgetting our wedding bands. When we were first researching venues for our wedding we were looking in Newport, but it was SO expensive. I am so glad we found this gem! The Warwick Country Club made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

A
Amanda

Getting married on 10/02/2020

Gorgeous!!

We hired this vendor for our wedding! The pricing was completely reasonable for the breathtaking views and location. A ton of bay views, beautifully landscaped, so much charm inside, great food ... Read more options and staff! Fire pit and 2 working fireplaces inside add a nice touch.

Holly
Holly

Married on 10/07/2018

When we first drove up to Warwick Country Club, we were taken by the spectacular view. Then, when we walked into the room and saw the beautiful panoramic view of the bay, we were sold. The grounds are ... Read more spectacular and make a nice backdrop for pictures. They have a gorgeous deck, and a fire pit where you can make s'mores, or just hang out. Brooke came on a few months after we had booked the date, but I am glad she did because she was wonderful. She is very detail oriented, and very personable. She stayed for most of the wedding even though she wasn’t scheduled to work because she wanted to make sure everything ran smoothly. The other staff, Marco and Marcus were also very helpful. Everyone was very attentive to make sure that we had everything that we needed, and the food was delicious. I am so happy that we chose to have our wedding at Warwick Country Club.