Warwick Melrose - Dallas

Dallas, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Warwick Melrose - Dallas

Warwick Melrose - Dallas is a historic hotel located in Dallas, Texas. This elegant setting features both indoor and outdoor venues for your ceremony and reception. Their experienced staff is dedicated to making your dreams come true, and bringing your vision to life. Warwick Melrose - Dallas was built in 1924, and offers luxurious accommodations with modern amenities.

Facilities and Capacity

Couples can accommodate up to 225 guests at this romantic venue. They offer an elegant Grand Ballroom for your reception. This 2,400-square-foot space features 11-foot ceilings, and can be decorated as you see fit. If you prefer an outdoor affair, they offer a gorgeous Terrace adjacent to their Bridewell Suite. Each space offers flexible floor plans, natural lighting and state-of-the-art sound systems. A wooden parquet dance floor is available for you to dance the night away.

This vintage-style hotel offers multiple wedding packages to choose between. Their expertly trained event staff will assist your with your planning, event rentals and menu selections. They’ll provide a list of preferred vendors, to ensure every detail of your celebration is taken care of. You and your spouse will receive a complimentary deluxe suite the night of your wedding with any of their packages. Additional services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Linens
  • Shuttle
  • Lighting and sound

Cuisine

This historic hotel will work with you to create the menu of your dreams. They offer multiple options, including butler passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres, a buffet, stations or a plated meal. Dessert and bar packages are also available. Sample action stations include:

• Taste of Italy
  • Street Tacos
  • Mac ‘n Cheese Martini Bar
  • Mini Sliders

Accommodation

This Four-Diamond AAA hotel offers 184 guest rooms for your friends and family to stay in. Of these luxurious rooms, 21 are suites, including a Presidential Suite. Each room exudes old-world elegance and high levels of comfort. Some options even boast views of Dallas. Your guests will have access to their newly renovated fitness center, dining options such as The Landmark Restaurant and The Library cocktail lounge and 24-hour room service.

Other Services

In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, Warwick Melrose - Dallas is also happy to host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events they will hold include:

• Engagement party

C
Featured
Christina

Married on 03/08/2014

The Melrose Hotel provided an elegant and beautiful wedding reception for my daughter. Everything looked stunning. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. Kelley Grosskopf did an ... Read more extraordinary job in taking care of every detail. She accommodated every request we made, even when it was at the last minute. We were very proud to entertain our family and friends here, our guests were very impressed, and our daughter felt that her wedding was everything she dreamed it would be!

S
Stephanie

Married on 04/29/2018

I was married and had my reception here on April 29th and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. The entire staff was incredibly accommodating and the venue itself had the perfect blend of ... Read more modern amenities along with an "old school" vibe--our guests particularly loved the Library bar! But the day wouldn't have been possible without the help of Abby Rodriguez. She went above and beyond to make sure that we had a truly special wedding. From the very beginning, she made sure everything ran smoothly and helped us with food and beverage selections (the food was delicious), coordinated with outside vendors and even made sure I walked down the aisle on time. No request was too big and we felt like Abby, plus the entire hotel staff, worked tirelessly to make sure we had the wedding we dreamed of. Everyone at the hotel had a such a welcoming and positive attitude that our guests felt taken care of and I think it helped set the tone for a fantastic night. I can't thank them enough for giving myself, my husband and my family a great day to remember!

V
Victoria

Married on 03/10/2018

When I began my wedding reception venue search, I didn't think I was going to be able to find what I was envisioning in Dallas, TX. I wanted a hotel, but not just any hotel. I wanted a hotel with ... Read more character - something that gave off an old-school, classic New Orleans vibe. The second I stepped foot into the Melrose lobby, I was sold. It's warm and vintage boutique atmosphere almost transports you back in time to the 1920's. And the library bar is so comfortable that hours go by and you don't even notice. Now, this hotel could be the most beautiful place I'd ever seen, but if it didn't have good hospitality and service, then it was crossed off my list. Well, let me say this: The staff at Warwick went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make sure we were happy. When my mom and I walked in to tour the venue, Abby was standing in the lobby WAITING for US. This was such a nice change of pace compared to the previous two boutique hotels we visited that day which made US wait for THEM for 15 minutes before they were ready to give us our tour. The guest service did not taper off one bit after this first meeting. Four months before our wedding, we revisited the hotel when it was set up for another wedding. As we walked through the ballroom before the guests arrived, we were greeted and given two complimentary glasses of champagne. The point is, every time I stepped foot into the Melrose before, and even after my big day, they made me feel like a princess... and isn't that what every bride wants through this process? The wedding weekend was flawless, from my husband and I's point of view, and from the family and friends that we talked to afterwards. Everyone had nothing but amazing things to say about the hotel and its staff. Abby and this hotel will hold a dear place in my and my husband's hearts for the rest of our lives. It was the perfect fairytale venue for the start of OUR perfect fairytale. If I could rate 10 stars, I wouldn't hesitate to do so.