Wasatch Portrait Photography

Woods Cross, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Wasatch Portrait Photography

Kelly Loveless is an award winning wedding and portrait photographer with over 30 years experience. He will capture the couple's style and personality and take away all the stress of worrying about the photography at their wedding. One of the things you will here with other photographers are things like art photography or natural light photography. The most important things to ask is, experience, and are they a true wedding event photographer that captures the story as it unfolds.
For weddings, three packages are offered, including Wedding Day, Silver Wedding and Diamond Wedding. If a package doesn’t have everything you want, you can customize it to fit your every need. Wasatch Portrait Photography offers the following services:

• Consistent quality of every image, (no matter what the light conditions)
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance, and back up.
  • Digital Apps with your professional images.
  • You own the copyrights.
  • Every image is edited.
  • Two week turn around on full weddings. (Don't wait three to four months).

31 Reviews for Wasatch Portrait Photography

31 Wasatch Portrait Photography Reviews

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 08/16/2013

Although my husband (then fiance) and I had been engaged for a year before our wedding, we waiting until 3 weeks before our wedding to find a photographer! Our wedding coordinator suggested Kelly, we ... Read more called him and he was more than happy to help us- even on such short notice! Kelly did great work, he really listened to the ideas we had for some wedding shots, and brought a lot of his own ideas! What I really liked what how he paid close attention to detail, we got amazing pictures of not only our selves and our guests, but he captured the center pieces, decor, and special touches that made our wedding so special. Even after we received our wedding photos Kelly called to ensure that we were happy with our pictures, and when we had a problem with accessing one of the disks he has been more than happy to correct the problem and get us a remedied version in a timely manner and free of charge. Kelly is all about making the consumer happy, and I would highly recommend him to anyone. We will certainly be using Kelly again for our future photographer!

M
Megan

Married on 10/20/2018

So Amazing...I wouldn't choose anyone else

My experience with Kelly has been amazing. He did my engagement and wedding pictures and did a fantastic job. He edits all pictures and gives you the rights to use them as you wish (not always ... Read more common). It takes about 1-2 days for him to give you a quick look at the pictures through an app and then a few days later to get all of the pictures back. He is very considerate of the group and any special needs that might be required. He is easy to work with and makes sure that you get what you want. I am so happy that I choose him for such an important day!

B
Brenda

Married on 06/15/2018

Kelly was amazing to work with! He did our engagements and wedding pictures, he captured all of our perfect moments. He got our pictures back to us very quickly and they turned out beautiful. I highly ... Read more recommend Kelly as your photographer! :)