Washington Diamond

Falls Church, District of Columbia, VA · View map · Visit website

About Washington Diamond

If you’re looking for a dazzling piece of jewelry for your wedding day, Washington Diamond in Falls Church, Virginia has exactly what you’re looking for. Washington Diamond provides couples with a wide assortment of luxury-grade jewelry pieces to choose from. The store also has a multitude of GIA-certified loose diamonds so that you can customize your own piece. Whether you’re looking for a sparkling engagement ring or a classic wedding band, Washington Diamond can fulfill all of your wedding jewelry needs.

Not only does Washington Diamond have a number of fine jewelry pieces to offer, but the staff of passionate jewelry experts can also share their knowledge and expertise with you to help you choose the perfect jewelry for you. In the store, you can sit down one-on-one with one of the professional jewelers on staff and browse the diverse selection.The jewelry collection includes both antique and designer engagement rings, as well as custom and handcrafted wedding bands. Other jewelry services provided by the shop include:

• Custom design

J
Featured
James

Getting married on 06/01/2019

During our search for an engagement ring, my fiancé and I visited at least 5 or 6 locations in order to decide upon our desired style and price range. However, once we came to Washington Diamond, we ... Read more knew our search was over. Their staff sat down with us for almost an hour even though it was close to closing time. They made us feel incredibly welcome and the employees work with you one on one. They pulled out a huge variety of rings and gave us plenty of time to select the one we liked the most. The ring itself was very high quality and we did not feel pressured to buy anything on the spot. Once we purchased the ring, their staff knocked a few hundred dollars off the price without us even asking. I would highly recommend this place to anyone searching!

Alee
Alee Wade

Getting married on 03/14/2020

Highly recommend!

My fiancé and I had a great experience with Tom and the team at Washington Diamond! I originally wanted to go through Blue Nile or James Allen, but my fiancé wanted me to check out rings in person. We ... Read more went to Washington Diamond on my future brother-in-law's recommendation with his experience there! When we got to Washington Diamond, we had such exceptional service, and Tom helped us pick out a perfect ring and diamond, while being mindful of our budget! They were able to customize my ring to my liking- I wanted 18K gold with platinum prongs on a three-stone setting, and they did a great job! The service I've had at Washington Diamond has also been great! I needed to get my ring resized slightly and got it back within a week! Also, in the frenzy of the actual engagement, I lost the ring box in an Uber, so I didn't have a box. I asked Erin if I could pay for a replacement, and she offered me one free of charge! I loved working with them!

K
Kirsten

Getting married on 09/13/2019

I cannot say enough amazing things about my experience at Washington Diamond! Walter was great to work with. Since this was our first time looking at engagement rings, he took the time to educate us ... Read more and walked us through the whole process. Walter was honest and very open to our ideas! Since I really wanted a sapphire ring, Walter worked with my fiance to find the perfect choice. He even brought in about 15 different shades, shapes and sizes for my fiance to select from. They then custom built the ring, which turned out perfect! I could not be happier. Due to our first experience, we went back and got our wedding bands. We are so happy with our choice and have recommended Washington Diamond to many of our friends already!