Washington Diamond

Falls Church, District of Columbia, VA · View map · Visit website

About Washington Diamond

If you’re looking for a dazzling piece of jewelry for your wedding day, Washington Diamond in Falls Church, Virginia has exactly what you’re looking for. Washington Diamond provides couples with a wide assortment of luxury-grade jewelry pieces to choose from. The store also has a multitude of GIA-certified loose diamonds so that you can customize your own piece. Whether you’re looking for a sparkling engagement ring or a classic wedding band, Washington Diamond can fulfill all of your wedding jewelry needs.

Not only does Washington Diamond have a number of fine jewelry pieces to offer, but the staff of passionate jewelry experts can also share their knowledge and expertise with you to help you choose the perfect jewelry for you. In the store, you can sit down one-on-one with one of the professional jewelers on staff and browse the diverse selection.The jewelry collection includes both antique and designer engagement rings, as well as custom and handcrafted wedding bands. Other jewelry services provided by the shop include:

• Custom design

R
Featured
Raechel

Married on 09/23/2017

I can't say enough good things about Tom and his team. My fiancé and I met with Tom (it's SO rare to meet with someone of his caliber when you go to a jewelry store for the first time) just to get a ... Read more better idea of what styles we liked and what we were looking for with an engagement ring. Tom, like me, encouraged my fiancé to shop around and do his homework - and in the end, my fiancé came right back to Tom (he wanted to buy the ring we looked at on the spot at that first meeting) because of the unmistakable value and quality of both the diamond itself and the store. We will definitely be going to Tom when we pick our wedding bands, and there's nowhere else I would recommend to any of my friends.

K
Kirsten

Getting married on 09/13/2019

I cannot say enough amazing things about my experience at Washington Diamond! Walter was great to work with. Since this was our first time looking at engagement rings, he took the time to educate us ... Read more and walked us through the whole process. Walter was honest and very open to our ideas! Since I really wanted a sapphire ring, Walter worked with my fiance to find the perfect choice. He even brought in about 15 different shades, shapes and sizes for my fiance to select from. They then custom built the ring, which turned out perfect! I could not be happier. Due to our first experience, we went back and got our wedding bands. We are so happy with our choice and have recommended Washington Diamond to many of our friends already!

S
Steve

Getting married on 08/31/2019

We had an heirloom stone to be placed in a new setting for an engagement ring. Tom gave us straightforward advice, was extraordinarily knowledgable, wonderful to work with and the final product was ... Read more exceptional. We will continue to work with them for our wedding bands. Can't recommend enough.