Washington Diamond

Falls Church, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Washington Diamond

If you’re looking for a dazzling piece of jewelry for your wedding day, Washington Diamond in Falls Church, Virginia has exactly what you’re looking for. Washington Diamond provides couples with a wide assortment of luxury-grade jewelry pieces to choose from. The store also has a multitude of GIA-certified loose diamonds so that you can customize your own piece. Whether you’re looking for a sparkling engagement ring or a classic wedding band, Washington Diamond can fulfill all of your wedding jewelry needs.

Not only does Washington Diamond have a number of fine jewelry pieces to offer, but the staff of passionate jewelry experts can also share their knowledge and expertise with you to help you choose the perfect jewelry for you. In the store, you can sit down one-on-one with one of the professional jewelers on staff and browse the diverse selection.The jewelry collection includes both antique and designer engagement rings, as well as custom and handcrafted wedding bands. Other jewelry services provided by the shop include:

• Custom design

James
Featured
James

Married on 06/01/2019

During our search for an engagement ring, my fiancé and I visited at least 5 or 6 locations in order to decide upon our desired style and price range. However, once we came to Washington Diamond, we ... Read more knew our search was over. Their staff sat down with us for almost an hour even though it was close to closing time. They made us feel incredibly welcome and the employees work with you one on one. They pulled out a huge variety of rings and gave us plenty of time to select the one we liked the most. The ring itself was very high quality and we did not feel pressured to buy anything on the spot. Once we purchased the ring, their staff knocked a few hundred dollars off the price without us even asking. I would highly recommend this place to anyone searching!

M
Matthew Paulino

Getting married on 12/05/2021

Stress free and easy. Forever grateful. lucky they were my first choice

I walked into Washington Diamond to get a general feel of a ring, but that same day I picked out the ring I used to propose. After being grilled on what my fiance wanted for awhile I was able to list ... Read more a couple things off, and an entire tray of diamond rings matching that criteria was brought out. The overall cost was nothing compared to the value of the ring. I ran into some difficulties coming up with the funds to pay, but they were really understanding and worked with me. I made a couple of payments and proposed the same day the ring was turned over to me. Really glad I went to Washington Diamonds and have recommended a couple other of my friends to check them out if they were interested.

Alee
Alee Wade

Getting married on 03/14/2020

Highly recommend!

My fiancé and I had a great experience with Tom and the team at Washington Diamond! I originally wanted to go through Blue Nile or James Allen, but my fiancé wanted me to check out rings in person. We ... Read more went to Washington Diamond on my future brother-in-law's recommendation with his experience there! When we got to Washington Diamond, we had such exceptional service, and Tom helped us pick out a perfect ring and diamond, while being mindful of our budget! They were able to customize my ring to my liking- I wanted 18K gold with platinum prongs on a three-stone setting, and they did a great job! The service I've had at Washington Diamond has also been great! I needed to get my ring resized slightly and got it back within a week! Also, in the frenzy of the actual engagement, I lost the ring box in an Uber, so I didn't have a box. I asked Erin if I could pay for a replacement, and she offered me one free of charge! I loved working with them!