Washington Talent Wedding DJs

Rockville, MD · View map · Visit website

About Washington Talent Wedding DJs

Washington Talent Wedding DJs is a wedding DJ company in Rockville, Maryland. For more than 50 years, their staff and team have created magical moments and a lifetime of memories for couples on their wedding day. From start to finish, you and your guests will have an unforgettable experience. Book now with Washington Talent Weddings DJs because their philosophy is simple: under promise and over deliver.

The entertainment on your wedding day often sets the pace, mood, and emotions for the entire day’s experience. This is why you deserve a wedding DJ service that offers more than one style or approach to your big day. At Washington Talent Wedding DJs, they go beyond music, and are available for the following services:

• Bilingual MC

M
Featured
Michelle

Married on 07/08/2017

Working with DJ Jake for both our ceremony and reception was the best decision we could have possibly made for our wedding. He had absolutely every guest up and dancing for the majority of the night. ... Read more He really honored our eclectic "must play" list while mixing in songs that appealed to every generation. Some of my mom's friends pulled me aside to confess, "I NEVER dance at weddings", all while they were shaking their groove thangs. DJ Jake was very accommodating too. I requested a very specific violin cover of despacito to be played while the bridal parties walked down the aisle, and he was able to find it and play it. My husband also made some song requests spur of the moment in the middle of the reception, and Jake flawlessly transitioned while keeping the general party vibe going. He did just the right amount of MC-ing and really kept everyone happy. The most common compliment that we got after the wedding was "your DJ was awesome" and I could not agree more!

W
Woods Brown

Getting married on 12/04/2019

Amazing DJ Rich/Very happy Father of the Bride

Rich played the music for the wedding, cocktail hour and the most amazing reception ever. His reading of the crowd and playing the exact right music the whole time was simply exceptional. He worked ... Read more well with the couple in advance to ensure that he knew what they wanted, and I would not change a single thing that he did. Thanks and Well done!!!

B
Brooke

Married on 07/13/2019

Needed a bigger dance floor

We hired Washington Talent for our DJ, Video, and uplighting. They were fantastic! Our DJ - Marc Wilner - had an awesome playlist that incorporated what we requested and big crowd pleasers. We ... Read more literally needed a bigger dance floor, and people were dancing the entire night! Marc was great to work with and I would hire him again for future events.