Water Into Wine Weddings

Murfreesboro, TN · View map

About Water Into Wine Weddings

Water Into Wine Weddings is a wedding and events planner located in Nashville, Tennessee. Water Into Wine Weddings loves their clients and relish the opportunity to put together a solid team of vendors in order to create a clients dream wedding.

Services Provided

Proud problem solvers, Water Into Wine Weddings plan for every budget and can create custom packages. The company’s main goal is for clients to focus on their engagement and upcoming wedding. Providing services for weddings, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, Water Into Wine Weddings has the expertise to arrange any event a client wants to create.Water Into Wine Weddings planning services include; event design, partial or full planning, day-of coordination, guest list creation, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals.

1 Reviews for Water Into Wine Weddings

1 Water Into Wine Weddings Reviews

C
Christy

Married on 07/01/2017

Wedding Planner was our Saving Grace

She came in and helped us move our October Wedding to July when my father was diagnosed with terminal cancer. She helped to move all the details, cakes, flowers, etc up and planned the entire wedding ... Read more with us in less than 3 months! The weeks leading to the wedding she handled all calls and vendor appointments.. She was there day of and made sure I had nothing to worry about as my dad passed the Monday before. I truly would not have been able to have the dream wedding with out her help! She took care of every detail and was the sweetest woman ever! She was creative and very open to any ideas I had!

Water Into Wine Weddings FAQ