Water2Moon Organic Spray Tan Studio

Babylon, NY · View map

About Water2Moon Organic Spray Tan Studio

At Long Island's Premier Sunless Studio, We are committed to giving you a safe, flawless, natural looking spray tan. A customized Organic Blend solution is formulated specifically for your skin type and tone and applied by one of our professionally trained and certified Spray Tan Artists, for a personalized, flawlessly bronzed tan every time! Can't make it to our studio? We can travel to you!

3 Reviews for Water2Moon Organic Spray Tan Studio

3 Water2Moon Organic Spray Tan Studio Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 12/31/2016

What an amazing experience I have had an have with Water2Moon. The tans look so natural and all of the girls there make you feel comfortable and do a fabulous job. I have been going to them for a ... Read more while and would never go anywhere else to get my glowing tan. A++ service and always with a smile. Love this place.

D
Dhenyce

Married on 09/06/2014

Water2Moon really came through for our wedding. My bridesmaids and myself were all afraid to spray tan, but the look they gave us was really natural and perfect for my wedding day. Don't waste your ... Read more time/money on lousy machines. Trust the experts! They really make you feel comfortable no matter what size/shape/age you are.

L
leanne

Married on 06/14/2014

Amanda was great! I would def recommend her to anyone who needs a spray tan. She does all kinds of events so its perfect. Thanks for everything amanda! Read more Amanda was great! I would def recommend her to anyone who needs a spray tan. She does all kinds of events so its perfect. Thanks for everything amanda!

Water2Moon Organic Spray Tan Studio FAQ