Waterford Estates Lodge

South Bend, IN · View map

About Waterford Estates Lodge

Between the life-changing proposal and the tear-jerking "I do's," there's a unique stress known as wedding planning. Even if your big day is a year or more out, many things might trip you up.

You deserve a wedding venue that understands the process and is there to help you every step of the way, The Waterford Estates Lodge is just the thing you need. Once you book one of our great packages, you automatically gain TWO day-of-coordinators to help everything go smoothly. We will work with you to answer any questions you have and help you create a day that is uniquely YOU.

10 Reviews for Waterford Estates Lodge

10 Waterford Estates Lodge Reviews

Miranda

Getting married on 10/26/2019

Amazing booking experience

The bride and her family rented this venue with absolutely wonderful ease. They have been so accommodating and helpful in this wonderful journey. Read more The bride and her family rented this venue with absolutely wonderful ease. They have been so accommodating and helpful in this wonderful journey.

A
Amber

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Katie is very helpful no matter what size your wedding is. Read more Katie is very helpful no matter what size your wedding is.

Karen
Karen Fugate Helfgott

Married on 06/08/2019

The best!

Chantelle and Becca were the best! I had lots of road blocks planning our wedding and they were there for me every step of the way. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding my dream ... Read more wedding. The food was excellent and all the staff were friendly and made my guest feel welcomed. THANKS!!! I will be singing their praise for years to come.