Waterford Event Rentals

Chesapeake, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Waterford Event Rentals

Located in Chesapeake, Virginia, Waterford Event Rentals… Chair Covers & More! is an event rental provider servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Virginia Beach and Norfolk. The professional company has been part of the industry for three years, offering fresh, new ideas to enhance the look of couples’ special day.

Waterford Event Rentals has various options at their design studio, guaranteed to please couples and their taste. They offer chairs, chair covers, decor, sashes, overlays, table runners and more for couples’ picture-perfect occasion. Couples can also remain worry-free on their special day, as Waterford Event Rentals provides delivery, setup, and cleanup. Other rental services offered include:

• Showroom

K
Featured
Kerry

Married on 12/06/2016

Our organization does many events throughout the year, including numerous formal and black tie dinners. Before my arrival at the organization, we used to rent linens from out of area companies only to ... Read more end up getting something we didn't expect and with a high price tag. I knew there had to be a better option, and there is: Waterford Event Rentals. They have a great selection of high quality fabrics in various designs and sizes, their prices are right on point with our budget, and we've never had an issue with delivery or pickup. The girls in the office are wonderful, especially Rebecca, who is a joy to work with. She listens, helps you pull your vision together, and lets you play with the linens to make it all come together. I'm so glad I've found Waterford and would highly recommend them to any organization or bride looking to add a little extra flare to their event!

A
Andrea

Married on 05/25/2019

I rented seat covers for my parents anniversary party, they were perfect and very inexpensive! You pick up on Friday and drop them back off on a Monday, so you have them the full weekend! I will ... Read more definitely be using them for my wedding as well!

Aleasha
Aleasha Carson

Married on 05/25/2019

Table Linens

For our wedding we used Waterford Rentals for our table linens. We wanted navy blue and white stripped table runners and light pink napkins. I saw that look on pintrest and they made it happen for us. ... Read more Matched my vision and dream perfectly! Thank you so much for making our day turn out so special!