Waterloo Firemen's Parks

Waterloo, WI · View map · Visit website

About Waterloo Firemen's Parks

Waterloo Firemen’s Parks is a wedding venue located in Waterloo, Wisconsin. Being one of the oldest parks of its kind in the United States, it is considered a jewel of Waterloo. It’s grand pavilion is a wonderful place to hold a wedding next to the beautiful views of the Maunesha River. Guests may also be interested by the “gems” of the city, such as the 1911 C.W. Parker Carousel, and the oldest active baseball field in Wisconsin, Skalitzky Field. You won't find yourself disappointed with this indoor/outdoor venue!

Facilities and Capacity
The Fireman’s Parks is 65 acres in size and contains both indoor and outdoor options for private wedding parties. These options include:

• Grand Pavilion

J
Featured
Jamie

Married on 10/15/2016

Waterloo firemans park was so amazing for my wedding day! Gabe , the parks coordinator was so accommodating and made sure to help in anyway he could to make my day perfect! We rented the carousel and ... Read more it was so amazing for the kids and even adults! It was everything I dreamed and more!

A
Amanda

Married on 06/16/2018

Perfect Venue

The venue for our wedding was one of the best choices we made! Not only was there endless options for how we wanted to execute the event, but the vendor was incredibly flexible and helpful regarding ... Read more all the rain we had the morning if the wedding. Our ceremony was outdoors and the rain almost ruined the whole thing because the field we were getting married on flooded. Gabe and his team got to the park early and raked until all of the rain was off the field. By the time the ceremony started everything had dried and went off without a hitch. I love this place and it was the perfect venue for amazing pictures. The pavilion is huge, everything about this place is amazing. The price was right and included drinks and bartenders.

M
Melanie & Scott

Married on 08/18/2012

This is a beautiful location for a reception! The interior is beautifully decorated without adding your own decorations and is very large. The exterior has many locations for beautiful pictures. The ... Read more price for this location is great. I would recommend this location to anyone!! I could not be happier with my choice. They did a great job with all of my requests!!

Waterloo Firemen's Parks FAQ