Waterside Restaurant & Catering

North Bergen, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Waterside Restaurant & Catering

Waterside Restaurant and Catering is a full-service restaurant and wedding venue located just across Manhattan in North Bergen, New Jersey that creates an unforgettable experience for each wedding they serve. This breathtaking venue is perfect for a modern wedding celebration that will impress all your guests.

Facilities and Capacity
Waterside’s second and third floor ballrooms offer distinctive spaces with spectacular views of the New York City skyline, accommodating up to 225 guests. These rooms feature large windows that face the city, sparkling chandeliers and a glamorous setting that will capture everyone’s attention. Couples can exchange vows on the bank of the Hudson River on a clean brick patio right at the edge of the water with skyscrapers and the Big Apple in the background.

The professionally trained event planning staff at Waterside Restaurant and Catering will take the burden off your shoulders, providing you with impeccable service that will give you and your guests a spectacular experience that you will cherish forever. This thoroughly redesigned facility adds a fresh and contemporary feel to each event. Services include:

• Maitre’D
  • Chiavari chairs
  • Coat check attendant
  • Champagne toast
  • Lounge furniture and cocktail tables
  • Place cards
  • Table settings with black or white linens
  • China and glassware
  • Valet parking attendant
  • Wait staff
  • White glove service
  • Ice carving
  • Uplighting
  • Event planning

Cuisine
The executive chef and culinary team at Waterside create enticing menus that will please each palate and complement each event. The expert catering consultants will work closely with you so that every detail is handled, helping you choose the correct menu for your special occasion. You can choose between a grand cocktail or premium wedding menu depending on your style and party size. These are some of the selections that are offered in their menus:

• Premium open bar

D
Featured
Denesha

Married on 03/28/2014

I barely can do anything in life at this point without reading reviews about restaurants, vacation destinations, hotels, etc. And when planning my wedding the first item I focused on (using the ... Read more internet of course)was finding a venue. I knew I wanted my wedding in Northern New Jersey and I knew I wanted a place that was modern and not the overly traditional styled venue. I read reviews about Waterside and everyone had nothing but great things to say. I am typically suspicious when reviewers have nothing but 5's across the board when rating a vendor but indeed Waterside exceeded all of my expectations and I am so thankful that I choose this venue. So yes they truly deserve 5's across the board. Here are a few reasons why: 1. Lesley Lovett. Lesley was my main point of contact throughout the process. She is friendly, professional, knowledgeable, organized, and ALWAYS got back to me with answers to a lot of random questions I had. That was great and gave me piece of mind. 2. The venue is so pretty. Modern, clean, and views of the Hudson river. 3. The food. My guests are still talking about how amazing the food was. So many options for cocktail hour and the reception. There is nothing wrong with serving chicken at a reception but I did not want chicken! My guest loved all of the other options provided and the portions were plentiful and tasty. 4. Shantal. Shantal was my Maitre D' for my wedding day. I met Shantal before my wedding when I had to drop off my deposit, when I needed place cards, and arrange my tables and she was also always so helpful. On my wedding day she made sure I was ok and got everything I needed which I really appreciated because there was so much going on. 5. The overall staff at Waterside. Again everyone was so helpful and professional. I had to opportunity to meet Frances and Miguel and it really makes a difference when everyone is in the loop with your event and want to ensure that everything goes perfectly. Which it did!

B
bianca moreno

Getting married on 12/31/2021

Great help

Although my wedding isnt for two year, shantal has always responded when i have my many questions. She is a sweetheart! Read more Although my wedding isnt for two year, shantal has always responded when i have my many questions. She is a sweetheart!!!

K
krystal

Married on 09/23/2018

My wedding at Waterside Restaurant and Catering was absolutely phenomenal! The food was fresh and delicious! All of my guests raves about cocktail hour and their entrees. The VIEW is just immaculate. ... Read more Every photo my guests took had the background of the NYC skyline. How fantastic is that?! Shantel, Miguel and Frances were so accommodating and helpful BEFORE and during my wedding. Every time I turned I saw both Shantel and Miguel present, as they were very vigilant to my needs and any of my requests. My guests also had great interactions with them which is a PLUS! I don’t have anything negative to say about this venue! My Husband jokes and asks if we can do it again! It was a beautiful and memorable party! Highly recommend!