Watertown Country Club

Watertown, Wisconsin · View map · Visit website

About Watertown Country Club

Watertown Country Club is a wedding ceremony and reception venue in Watertown, Wisconsin, whose private facility is regarded as one of Wisconsin’s best kept secrets; however, it’s the secluded location that makes them the perfect venue for an intimate wedding between you, your family, and your closest friends! Best of all, you don’t need to be a member to host your wedding on their grounds.

Facilities and Capacity

Watertown Country Club can accommodate up to 350 guests throughout its two event spaces, offering couples covered outdoor, indoor, and uncovered outdoor locations. There’s a guest minimum of 100 people, so this venue is perfect for mid-size to larger weddings! There are a variety of locations throughout the club for the actual ceremony, from being directly on the course to creating lasting memories on a majestic stone bridge.

Their banquet hall can fit 225 round tables comfortably for a reception, and extra room is available by opening up the private outdoor patio (weather permitting). Two large bars reside near the 900-square foot dance floor, so you and your guests never have to miss a moment of the fun! The beautiful architecture includes a fireplace, open floor plan, and floor-to-ceiling windows that have a picturesque view of the golf course, giving your wedding a classic, city vibe.

Watertown Country Club is wheelchair accessible. Ample parking and shuttle services are available for you and your guests. Couples can rent spaces for bridal showers, ceremonies, engagement parties, and receptions. Clean-up and set-up are provided by the Watertown staff, and accommodations and event planning services are available. There’s even a bridal suite on the grounds for you and your wedding party to prepare in!

Cuisine

Watertown additionally has a selection of barware, flatware, glassware, and linens for use during your big day. Their in-house catering services include only the finest quality entrees for you to choose from, each prepared by Watertown’s chef and staff. Top notch customer service is a must, so there’s no minimum charge for catering and couples are able to pick and choose based on their individual needs.

2 Reviews for Watertown Country Club

2 Watertown Country Club Reviews

V
Featured
Veronica

Married on 05/23/2015

I could not be happier that we decided to use the Watertown Country Club for both our ceremony and reception. Angela, the food and beverage coordinator, was a god send. She took care of everything for ... Read more us and was just as committed to making our big day special as we were. The day of she was practically a day of coordinator for us. She did all of the decorating and tear down. I had decided to do diy floral arrangements for centerpieces and she even took care of those. The food was delicious and we had many positive comments on it from guests. The staff was also delightful and did an excellent job. They do adhere strictly to their done by midnight rule but I was not one bit disappointed by this as by that time I was exhausted. The members of the club were very respectful of our ceremony and very kind. Many congratulated us and a few even took the initiative to get some extra barrels of flowers planted to make the venue even more beautiful for us. I could continue on for a long time but I'll save you time and just say if you want to be completely relaxed on your wedding day because you know your wedding is in good hands then use Angela and the Watertown Country Club.

User2586034

2+ years ago

3.0

I would not recommend! We went through 3 banquet coordinators and prices and what was included would change with all three of them. Food was alright but nothing wonderful. We went through a lot of ... Read more hassle as it got closer to the date. When midnight hit they closed everything up immediately after telling me before hand they would stay open as long as we were there. Not a good experience and not what I would want someone to have to deal with for their wedding.

Watertown Country Club FAQ