Watkins Flowers

Walled Lake, MI · View map

About Watkins Flowers

Watkins Flowers has been proudly serving the Walled Lake area for over 60 years. We are a family owned and operated business emphasizing long term community involvement and old-fashioned customer service. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.

Let Watkins Flowers be your first choice for flowers- any occasion, anytime!

Facebook- facebook.com/WatkinsFlowersWalledLk

Twitter- twitter.com/WatkinsFlowers1

Website- watkinsflowers.com

4 Reviews for Watkins Flowers

4 Watkins Flowers Reviews

Dayna
Dayna

Married on 12/09/2017

Watkins is the best... Great family and really make you feel like you are apart of theirs! Read more Watkins is the best... great family and really make you feel like you are apart of theirs!

B
Barbara

Married on 07/10/2017

Great people and very attentive. I was truly happy with my flowers. Read more Great people and very attentive. I was truly happy with my flowers.

T
Tasha

Married on 10/03/2015

Absolutely beautiful flowers! We received so many compliments on the wedding centerpieces and bouquets! Watkins went above and beyond to make the flowers perfect! Thank you so much for making my ... Read more wedding not only beautiful, but special!