Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel

Watkins Glen, NY · View map · Visit website

About Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel

Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel is a hotel wedding venue located in Watkins Glen, New York. This ballroom event space is ideal for any wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, or shower. The event staff at this venue is committed to providing first-class service, unforgettable cuisine, and a picturesque waterfront location.

Facilities and Capacity
From a small, intimate private wedding on the patio overlooking the sunset on Seneca Lake to a large, formal wedding in the elegant ballroom, the Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel can accommodate up to 250 guests. In 2016, this hotel won the 10 Best Waterfront Hotel award by USA Today and its readers. The hotel offers both indoor and uncovered outdoor settings to host your wedding ceremony and reception, as well as your wedding shower, engagement party, or rehearsal dinner.

This hotel also offers all-inclusive packages for couples. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• Setup
  • Centerpieces
  • Chairs
  • Altar/arch

Cuisine
The Watkins Glen Harbor offers two different options for catering. Couples can choose to have a buffet-style dinner or a more exquisite plated dinner. The in-house catering service includes servers, hors d’oeuvres, dessert, and a cocktail reception. As for bar services, the venue offers an open bar option with a bartender, champagne toast, house beer, house liquor, house wine, premium liquor, signature drink, and specialty beer.

Accommodation
The Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel offers 104 rooms and suites for guests to choose from. Guests have the option of choosing between two queen beds and a patio with a lake view, one king bed and a patio with a lake view, two queen beds and a view of the village, two queen beds and one pull out sofa sleeper, one king bed and a view of the village, one king bed in the admiral suite with a lakeside view, one king bed in the commodore suite with a lakeside view, and more! All rooms offer luxury designed pillow topped mattresses covered with 810 thread count linens and duvet cover, and down feather pillows.

39 Reviews for Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel

39 Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel Reviews

A
Featured
Allison

Married on 11/12/2016

We hosted both of my daughters' weddings at the Harbor Hotel. There is so much that goes into planning the "perfect" wedding and Mary and Anne somehow pulled it all together PERFECTLY- They were so ... Read more unbelievably responsive to all of my requests and concerns. I actually received thank you notes from several of our guests thanking us for a perfect evening! It is the perfect setting, the ballroom is exquisite, the food was out of this world, the service was superb and I absolutely enjoyed every minute of this perfect day. Thank you Mary, Anne and all the staff.

E
Ellen

Married on 07/28/2018

The Watkins Glen Harbor Hotel was our first choice for our wedding because of our connection to Watkins Glen. Our wedding was nothing less then a fairy tale! From day one, they set us at ease about ... Read more how easy it was going to be to plan the wedding. During the year they kept in touch with us about what we needed to do next. My husband and I had a private tasting. This was so much fun and educational. As a result, our buffet was just awesome and we didn't hear one bad review of anyone's meal. The chef even made the full buffet gluten free instead of just a few options. For the rehearsal dinner and the actual wedding day we were assigned two wedding coordinators that were simply amazing. They communicated with each other to make sure that my husband and I didn't see each other on that day, even though we were moving through the hotel during different parts of the day. They even helped my husband plan a special surprise for me for after the ceremony. There was nothing that didn't go as planned or expected. I just can't say enough about the staff. The venue is pricey, but well worth it in the end if you believe you get what you pay for!

Carolyn
Carolyn

Married on 06/16/2018

Unbelievable experience planning our wedding at the Harbor Hotel. It was one of the best weekends of our lives and the staff at the Harbor Hotel were fantastic. I have absolutely no complaints! If ... Read more only planning everything in life was this easy! Thanks to all who made this day so special - especially Anne!!