Watson Caterers

Lutherville Timonium, MD · View map

About Watson Caterers

Watson Caterers has proudly served the MD, DC, VA, and PA region for more than 35 years. Elevating event planning to a fine art, Watson Caterers signature classic presentation, fine cuisine, and excellent personal attention has earned a distinctive reputation based on creativity and attention to detail. If your next event merits elegance, highly professional service, and a delectable menu to please even the most discriminating palate, then your choice should be Watson Caterers to take care of all your needs.

Watson Caterers excellent staff will assure that your event is carefully and superbly executed. Every detail is meticulously attended to ensure a successful event.

Phone: 410-252-2222

Email: watsoncaterers@earthlink.net

Or visit us at http://www.watsoncaterers.com

24 Reviews for Watson Caterers

24 Watson Caterers Reviews

User3486831

2+ years ago

I was so pleased with Watson Caterers, who did a great job at my daughters wedding reception. Everything from set up to the food went perfectly. I can not express enough what a wonderful experience ... Read more that day was for all of us. The staff was professional and attentive to every detail. I would highly recommend to any and all future brides.

User3486093

2+ years ago

I have worked with Watson Caterers for over five (5) years. They have helped me with the planning and successful execution of our corporate events. This has included special employee recognition ... Read more parites (anniversaries and retirements), XMas parties and other significant occassions. I have relied exclusively on them. Why? They are the best in the business, because they care and they deliver. The creativity and quality of their food and services are superb as is their event support staff. They get it and have worked with me tirelesselty to make each occasion a great and cost effective success. As a result, my wife and I will be using them, without reservation to cater our youngest daughter's upcoming wedding reception. I can think of no better endorsement of a vendor then to use them for our daughter very special day.

User3514999

2+ years ago

They were efficient, easy to work with and responsive to aany and all needs. A pleasure to work with. Read more They were efficient, easy to work with and responsive to aany and all needs. A pleasure to work with.