Watson Events

Puyallup, WA · View map

About Watson Events

Watson Events is a family run Event Planning & Coordination company based out of Sumner, WA.

We focus on helping people to enjoy their wedding day!

Every bride & groom should be able to relax and enjoy thier day, after all the time and money that has been put into the event you should be able to relax and have fun and that is our goal!

We are also known for helping couples to stay under budget, we have many different ways to help cut costs and get you some extra money for after the big day. We usually pay for ourselves within one planning session! I guess you could say we are cost effective!

Whatever it takes to make your day special and perfect, we'll do it, so you don't need to!

We have many different packages and are very flexible.
Our packages start at $500 and go up from there.

Feel free to contact us for more information and a free planning packet!

We'd love to chat with you and exchange ideas so just shoot us an e-mail!

WatsonEvents@Hotmail.com

2 Reviews for Watson Events

2 Watson Events Reviews

C
Camille

Married on 07/18/2009

Jamie was great! She helped me SO much! She found me vendors and even helped me go dress shopping so I didnt have to go by myself! She was super affordable compared to everyone else and way above and ... Read more beyond!

J
J

Married on 07/22/2006

Jamie was great to work with she just did our day of coordinating, but she was great! And Affordable! Read more Jamie was great to work with she just did our day of coordinating, but she was great!!! And Affordable!!!

Watson Events FAQ