Wave Lengths Salon & Spa

Newport, Rhode Island · View map · Visit website

About Wave Lengths Salon & Spa

Wave Lengths Salon & Spa is an on-location salon and spa service based out of Newport, Rhode Island. When you seek service from Wave Lengths, you can expect professional spa and salon services from owner and stylist, D’Ann Scott, and her team of highly trained stylists, therapists, and aestheticians. They will accommodate you or your bridal party so that you can look and feel amazing on your special day. During your appointment, they'll also provide a complimentary juice bar, fruits, champagne, coffee, and tea, to make sure the experience is as pleasant as possible.

From facial treatments to hair and makeup styling, the team at Wave Lengths does it all. Brides can expect to find a wide range of services to choose from, including:

• Consultations

K
Featured
Kate

Married on 10/18/2014

Wavelenghths Salon did a phenomenal job with my hair and makeup for my big day! The girls who did the services knew what they were doing, listened to what I wanted and used their time efficiently:) ... Read more The salon was very quick to respond to my emails and all my questions. I would strongly recommend them to anyone who wants to feel and look beautiful and important.

E
Eddie

Married on 04/23/2016

I had a really great experience with Wavelengths Salon. They did my bridal nails & make up for myself & my bridal party. Anastasia is a professional & the airbrush makeup looked great! Read more I had a really great experience with Wavelengths Salon. They did my bridal nails & make up for myself & my bridal party. Anastasia is a professional & the airbrush makeup looked great!

User4170872

2+ years ago

This salon is amazing - everyone here is so professional and will do whatever it takes to make you look great. I had my bridal party in here and everyone's hair and makeup came out better than the ... Read more photos we brought in! Highly recommend this salon!