We are BIG Pictures

Aliso Viejo, California · View map · Visit website

About We are BIG Pictures

We are BIG Pictures is a wedding photography company based in Aliso Viejo, California that captures dynamic, high-quality photos of your special day. The team of professional photographers have been shooting weddings for more than 15 years throughout Southern California and Arizona, but will also travel to your destination wedding. Their team also includes talented videographers that can create beautiful cinematic wedding films. Their style of shooting is a mix of contemporary, natural, traditional, vintage and photojournalistic approaches.

We are BIG Pictures develops lasting relationships with couples before the wedding with engagement photos. Then they are committed on the big day by traveling to multiple locations, staying extra hours, and providing a second photographer. The team is passionate about love and weddings, and their photos reflect that passion. The stunning high-resolution images will be available as proofs, digital files, prints, matted prints, in a slideshow, on canvas, and in flush-mount wedding albums. They can also help with your save the dates and thank-you cards. You can schedule boudoir photos, wedding portraits, and trash-the-dress photos as well.

93 Reviews for We are BIG Pictures

93 We are BIG Pictures Reviews

K
Featured
Katie

Married on 05/16/2015

Amber and Jeff and their team deserve more than 5 stars. I wish the rest of our wedding vendors were as lovely, flexible, talented and professional as Jeff + Amber. My husband and I ran late to our ... Read more engagement session (and I'm talking very late), and although, Jeff and Amber had a 4 hour drive to our location after shooting a wedding the night before, they didn't complain once and still gave us their all during the photo shoot instead of getting back in the car and turning right around. I knew from that afternoon that my husband and I would not regret booking them. Months later at our wedding, we had the worst weather in Sedona history in the month of May. Needless to say, I was stressed and crazy emotional when my flowers showed up entirely wrong and it was raining during my entirely outdoor wedding. Amber was the only vendor that I had hired that jumped into action and was more of a wedding planner/friend/therapist during the first few hours than just my photographer. And regardless of the freezing temperatures and craziness of the day, our pictures came out exactly how we had hoped... not your typical stand and pose wedding pictures. Amber and her team's talent and professionalism was present throughout each shot and throughout the entire day. Because of the rain, our wedding had started late and we were afraid our photographers were going to have to leave early because we had only booked them to a certain time. Nope, not Amber and her team. They stayed later for us even though they had a long drive ahead of them AGAIN. My husband and I did not know Amber and her team prior to booking them for our wedding but I can tell you that they were such a blessing to us that I remember thinking that I wanted them to sit down and join our dinner and enjoy the night with us just like the rest of our friends and family, not another wedding vendor. Do yourself a favor and stop shopping around for your photographers, book JeffPlusAmber, relax and enjoy!

A
Amanda

Married on 03/23/2019

Jeff and his team made our day one we will never forget!

Jeff and her entire crew are amazing! He has done our engagement photos, our wedding photos, and our wedding video. We get multiple compliments on our photos every single day. Jeff really has an eye ... Read more that you need from a photographer. He goes the extra mile to get those really good shots. We are so happy with our photos and would choose him time and time again! Photo and video are something you have to splurge on because it’s the only thing that truly lasts a lifetime. Jeff and his team are the absolute best. We cannot wait to see our video!

Cindy
Cindy

Married on 01/26/2019

Trust his creativity!

Engagement pictures. We decided to take ours in Laguna. I remembered Jeff passing a car garage, stopping, and saying this spot is perfect for a pretty rad picture. Thinking it was strange, but ... Read more deciding to go along with it. When we saw the picture, I was wow-ed. Trust his creativity!