We Do Events

Scranton, PA · View map · Visit website

About We Do Events

We Do Events, a boutique wedding and event planning company based in Northeastern Pennsylvania and available for travel in the Tri-State area, specializes in designing and coordinating life's most special events. Whether you love the idea of a backyard food truck fete or an elegant, black tie wedding, We Do Events has the experience and resources to bring your vision to life. Let our team take on the details so you can enjoy your day.

2 Reviews for We Do Events

2 We Do Events Reviews

K
Kate

Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic!

Jilian was professional, smart, patient, and incredibly helpful! She’s also a whole lot of fun. I could not recommend her more! Read more Jilian was professional, smart, patient, and incredibly helpful! She’s also a whole lot of fun. I could not recommend her more!

M
Matt

Married on 07/29/2017

Jil and her team planned my wedding last summer, and it was perfect. My friends and family came from all across the country, and people were talking about how beautiful and perfect the entire evening ... Read more evening was for months. I'm still getting compliments, in fact. And it's all thanks to them. During the planning process, they were always quick to respond, and jumped on every problem at a moment's notice. My personal favorite moment: They hired a local ice cream truck to show up after dinner and surprise all of our guests. It was amazing.

We Do Events FAQ