We Only Do Pretty

Chicago, Illinois · View map · Visit website

About We Only Do Pretty

We Only Do Pretty is your on-location glam squad for weddings and events. With a team of seasoned hair stylists and makeup artists, their goal is to achieve your unique pretty on a day that will last forever in your photos and memories. They are based in Chicago, IL, but have the resources and team to accoommodate any wedding, no matter the location: Chicago Suburbs, Wisonsin, Michigan, Florida.. Mexico? Yes, please!

Experience

Started in 2013 by three friends and artists, We Ony Do Pretty has grown into a vast team of experienced, talented and verstaile hair stylists and makeup artists who have been working in the beauty industry for decades. They are able to accommodate any background and need clients may have. Their work has been featured on the cover of "Wedding Guide Chicago" and "Celebration Society" magazines, as well as mulitiple accredited wedding blogs/websites, fashion shows and even in a Chicago Cubs player’s wedding!

We Only Do Pretty is so passionate about service. On such an important day, not only is beauty a priority, but also the overall experience the bride and party have with their team. Making everyone feel their most beautiful self in a calm and friendly enviroment, all within a timely manner is what our stylists and artists strive for each and every wedding.

Services include:

• Tattoo Coverage
  • Hair Extensions
  • Grooming
  • Package Discounts

We Only Do Pretty would love to be part of your day! Please send a message as 2019 is filling up!

66 Reviews for We Only Do Pretty

66 We Only Do Pretty Reviews

Kaitlin
Featured
Kaitlin

Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing work and price!

My bridal party was just me and my Maid I’d Honor, and we had a difficult time finding a hair stylist who would travel to our location because it was just the two of us. Stacy from We Only Do Pretty ... Read more did an incredible job on my gorgeous updo! It stayed perfect all day and all night, my curls held well and didn’t frizz our despite some misty rain during our outdoor ceremony, and Stacy made sure the ornate hair comb I wanted in my updo was perfectly pinned in and secure. Additionally, Stacy was just wonderfully nice and fun to chat with. It was like having a friend come to do your hair. She was excellent and I couldn’t recommend her more. She also did a half-up style for my sister that looked stunning.

S
Sara Barnowski

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Flawless Hair & Makeup Services

I used We Only Do Pretty for hair and makeup services for my wedding. Kristin was incredibly responsive and met with me for a trial and a haircut prior to the wedding. She is friendly and creative and ... Read more and came up with a beautiful style that was perfect for me. Kristin also created beautiful styles for my bridesmaids and was fun and charismatic to work with. Lauren provided makeup services on the day of the wedding and was similarly fun and creative. She did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and family, who all have very different skin tones and types. Lauren was totally accommodating and also provided additional assistance with applying fake lashes. The whole experience was fun and the end result was beautiful and authentic. I would absolutely recommend We Only Do Pretty!

J
Jynell

Married on 04/06/2019

Their name is true

Everyone looked so amazing. We used the makeup services and our person listened to each persons wants and was very considerate. Eliora was so nice and friendly I thought was was part of the wedding ... Read more festivities.