We Only Do Pretty

Chicago, Illinois · View map

About We Only Do Pretty

We Only Do Pretty is your on-location glam squad for weddings and events. With a team of seasoned hair stylists and makeup artists, their goal is to achieve your unique pretty on a day that will last forever in your photos and memories. They are based in Chicago, IL, but have the resources and team to accoommodate any wedding, no matter the location: Chicago Suburbs, Wisonsin, Michigan, Florida.. Mexico? Yes, please!

Experience

Started in 2013 by three friends and artists, We Ony Do Pretty has grown into a vast team of experienced, talented and verstaile hair stylists and makeup artists who have been working in the beauty industry for decades. They are able to accommodate any background and need clients may have. Their work has been featured on the cover of "Wedding Guide Chicago" and "Celebration Society" magazines, as well as mulitiple accredited wedding blogs/websites, fashion shows and even in a Chicago Cubs player’s wedding!

We Only Do Pretty is so passionate about service. On such an important day, not only is beauty a priority, but also the overall experience the bride and party have with their team. Making everyone feel their most beautiful self in a calm and friendly enviroment, all within a timely manner is what our stylists and artists strive for each and every wedding.

Services include:

• Tattoo Coverage
  • Hair Extensions
  • Grooming
  • Package Discounts

We Only Do Pretty would love to be part of your day! Please send a message as 2019 is filling up!

70 Reviews for We Only Do Pretty

70 We Only Do Pretty Reviews

S
Sara Barnowski

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Flawless Hair & Makeup Services

I used We Only Do Pretty for hair and makeup services for my wedding. Kristin was incredibly responsive and met with me for a trial and a haircut prior to the wedding. She is friendly and creative and ... Read more and came up with a beautiful style that was perfect for me. Kristin also created beautiful styles for my bridesmaids and was fun and charismatic to work with. Lauren provided makeup services on the day of the wedding and was similarly fun and creative. She did an amazing job with my bridesmaids and family, who all have very different skin tones and types. Lauren was totally accommodating and also provided additional assistance with applying fake lashes. The whole experience was fun and the end result was beautiful and authentic. I would absolutely recommend We Only Do Pretty!

Janet
Janet

Married on 07/20/2019

So Amazing!!

I hired We Only Do Pretty for hair and makeup for my wedding and it was the best decision! They did such an amazing job with hair and makeup. Even after 8 hours, the whole bridal party still looked ... Read more amazing. Eliora was so accommodating and flexible! She made it so easy to plan for the day and make any last minute changes. We had a blast hanging out with her and her team all morning. The hair and makeup was truly amazing, but the overall experience was even more amazing!

Emma
Emma

Married on 06/29/2019

True HMU Magicians!

When I was first looking for a HMU vendor, I was drawn to the natural and beautiful makeup as well as the gorgeous braided hairstyles I saw posted on their Instagram. Meeting Eliora in person for my ... Read more bride trial was an absolute dream. We easily clicked and she listened so well to all my requests and concerns down to the smallest detail regarding my desired hairstyle and makeup preferences. She was also able to point me in the right direction for hair extensions and was very quick to respond to an emails I sent after the trial with questions. I really appreciated both her artistic vision and how organized she and Ashley were on the day of with sticking to the schedule to ensure everyone was ready to go on time. The magic both Eliora and Ashley worked on myself, my bridesmaids, and family members was incredible. Even with last minute style changes, Eliora was able to fully capture the exact look I had always dreamed of having on my wedding day, and boy, did those lashes and airbrushed makeup stay in place through all the happy tears (which are automatically included in their services for no extra fee)! All my ladies and I received so many compliments over our hair and makeup all night and we have Eliora and Ashley to thank for helping us feel absolutely beautiful all night long! Thank you both so much!