We Tie The Knots-Charlotte

Charlotte, NC · View map

About We Tie The Knots-Charlotte

We Tie All The Details Together

... To create an unforgettable event you will remember the rest of your life! Our passion is getting to know our couples and translate their style and personalities into an occasion that's uniquely them! Our craft is turning whimsy into reality as you relax and enjoy every moment.

We believe that the vision and creativity that goes into designing and executing our events will leave you and your guest with priceless memories that will last a lifetime. We specifically hand pick our vendors, allowing you to trust that we will only provide you the best in the industry for your wedding budget.

Please visit our website and contact us for more information on our services!

10 Reviews for We Tie The Knots-Charlotte

10 We Tie The Knots-Charlotte Reviews

A
Anna Catherine

Married on 06/17/2018

Sharon and Chelsea are THE team you need on your side when planning your big day! From start to finish, the two worked cohesively, energetically, and meticulously to make sure that every detail of our ... Read more wedding weekend was attended to properly. Especially as an out-of-town bride, I was so grateful for their guidance in selecting vendors... I wouldn't have even known where to begin, and their referrals proved to be some of the best in the business! As a bride-to-be, I found that you often face many conflicting (yet passionate!) opinions regarding wedding-related decisions... Sharon & Chelsea truly got to know my style (even when I seemingly had not a clue of what I wanted!) and ensured that my vision came to life. Their ability in balancing budget and attention to detail makes them shine above the rest. These two women went above and beyond, and I wholeheartedly would recommend them to anyone in the search for a stellar wedding planner.

E
Emily

Married on 09/03/2017

Jon and I are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Chelsea and Sharon for our September 2017 wedding. Before deciding to contract with We Tie the Knots (WTTK), I had heavily researched ... Read more researched and “interviewed” multiple wedding planners. After my first conversation with Chelsea and Sharon, it was clear there was something special about this duo team. Their responsiveness, passion and attention to detail throughout the whole planning process was spectacular. I was constantly blown away by their willingness to help and go above and beyond their “contracted duties”. The one aspect that truly sets Chelsea and Sharon a part is their “down to earth” personalities. I never thought that when I hired them, we would all become such great friends. Chelsea and Sharon are the best of the best and I would highly recommend their services to any Bride or individual needing assistance with planning an event!

S
SHANNON

Married on 09/17/2016

Hiring Sarah Beth was the best money we spent on our wedding! She is professional, fun, sweet, creative, responsive and SO organized! We hired Sarah Beth to be our month-of coordinator but she was so ... Read more much more than that. She attended some of our venue meetings, stayed in contact with our Duke Mansion venue coordinator and happily answered all my wedding questions throughout the year! She contacted all of our vendors and created a detailed and thorough timeline of the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. I knew from our first meeting that we were in great hands and I completely trusted her to execute our vision. From the start of the wedding weekend, Sarah Beth and her assistant Tate took care of everything so that my husband and I, our wedding party and families did not have to do a thing! Come wedding day, Sarah Beth made sure all the details were executed perfectly - from the table setup, to the flowers, to the specialty linens on certain tables, it was all exactly how we had envisioned. We had to unexpectedly move our ceremony indoors last minute (15 minutes before the ceremony start time) and I can't thank Sarah Beth enough for her quick thinking and ability to stay calm because it could have been a total disaster. But instead it was the most perfect, intimate ceremony that my husband and I and all of our friends and family absolutely loved! Oh and she made sure we were well fed and our drinks were full all night long!