Weatherford Photography

Sterling, VA · View map

About Weatherford Photography

Weatherford Photography - Serving VA, DC and MD - Weatherford Photography is exclusively a wedding photography company

Message from the owner: Peggy Weatherford, PPA

I find such inspiration in the lives and emotions of the people I'm photographing. Every moment at a wedding holds the potential for a treasured photograph; it's my job to see those opportunities and capture them for you.

I will photograph your wedding unobtrusively and will offer gentle guidance as needed. Capturing your wedding in timeless photos allows me to transform life into art, and for that I am thankful beyond words.

I chose a career in photography because I absolutely adore it. In addition, my undergraduate degree is in photography and before starting Weatherford Photography, I traveled the world for many years working as a scientific photographer for NASA.

Due to the needs of some clients, high level security clearances are maintained by studio personnel.

Please contact us to set up an appointment to discuss your wedding photography needs. We are honored to be considered to photograph your wedding!

You can visit our website at www.weatherfordphotography.com

All the best!

Peggy Weatherford, PPA

5 Reviews for Weatherford Photography

5 Weatherford Photography Reviews

I
Joanne

Married on 08/18/2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Peggy & Tim. They were wonderful, nice, professional, patient, comforting, and their pictures were AMAZING! Thanks Peggy & Tim! I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone needing a ... Read more a photographer!

M
Marilyn

Married on 09/12/2008

This photographer made all the difference. We looked at so many portfolios before choosing Peggy and her husband, and they could not have delivered better. Professional, attentive to every single ... Read more detail, exceptional people skills and they make you so very comfortable. I would have paid double if I knew what I was getting!

W
Tarin

Married on 08/23/2008

Peggy and Tim we wonderful to work with. They captured every moment I had hoped for and more. They are very detailed and worked with us before the wedding to make sure we were getting every picture we ... Read more wanted. Our album is beautiful! I love the photojournalist approach. Everytime we show it off, people are amazed at the quality of the pictures and the album. I highly recommend Weatherford Photography.