Weathervane at Southern Season

Chapel Hill, NC · View map · Visit website

About Weathervane at Southern Season

Weathervane at Southern Season is a full-service wedding caterer servicing the Raleigh region of North Carolina. Weathervane at Southern Season is a Chapel Hill landmark, offering an exquisite seasonal menu year-round. An experienced caterer with an eye for both visual and sensual appeal, Weathervane at Southern Season will work with you to create a meal to remember, customizing it to fit your style and your tastebuds alike.

Weathervane at Southern Season will be there every step of the way to prepare the wedding food of your dreams. From event planning to setup and cleanup, Weathervane at Southern Season stops at nothing to keep clients content. They also provide all the items necessary to run the meals smoothly, including:

• Barware
  • Flatware
  • China
  • Glassware
  • Linens

Cuisine
Weathervane at Southern Season offers a variety of special food and beverages to suit your special day. From chocolates and sweets to tea and wine, they have a little something for everyone. Their foods and snacks include breakfast foods, condiments, chips and dips, baked goods, cordials and cheese straws, to name a few.

Other Services
In addition to catering, Weathervane at Southern Season also acts as a wedding venue, perfect for relaxing and elegant events. With picturesque indoor and outdoor areas, they also hold wedding showers and rehearsal dinners.

17 Reviews for Weathervane at Southern Season

17 Weathervane at Southern Season Reviews

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 05/14/2016

We are so happy we found The Weathervane! Our wedding was in mid-May in the patio for about 75 guests and the space could not have accommodated it better. When I first toured the space I really loved ... Read more the airy, romantic garden feel of the place and on the evening of the wedding it looked even better than I imagined. While I had A LOT of details that I brought in, Lauren was open to all of my ideas and was very accommodating. The actual wedding was such a whirlwind but I do remember how taken care of I felt all night with Lauren and Kendall checking on me and Chris and Stephanie making sure I was ok. For me, that is what superb service is all about. It felt like they cared about us. Also, when we realized we were too nervous and excited to eat our meal, the staff happily packed everything up for us, even the items from our dessert bar along with some cute illustrations on the box :) If you want a wedding that goes perfectly smoothly and a team of professionals who end up actually caring about you, then book The Weathervane for your special day. We are so happy we did!

L
Leah

Married on 10/07/2017

Absolutely amazing! I got married here Saturday, and everyone--from Alexa the coordinator to all the event staff--went above and beyond our expectations! Also, the food was so delicious. Everything ... Read more ran smoothly, and we had a relaxed and happy wedding day. Cannot recommend them enough.

E
Elaine

Married on 03/04/2017

We hosted a bridesmaids luncheon on a Friday morning (3/3/17) before our daughter's wedding that Saturday. We worked with Kendall Jackson and she was awesome from initial consultation to planning of ... Read more decorations, flowers and menu! Weathervane has a variety of venue options for events and we chose The Boardroom as it was perfect for a party of 12 and was private. Kendall and our server, Beth, even assisted the 2 moms and grandmom to add some decorations/balloons we had brought from the outside. Beth went above and beyond in making sure we were all taken care of. The heavy hors'd oeuvres/high tea/ menu and mimosa bar was perfectly girly and fun!! All the ladies had a spectacular time!!! Thank you!!!:):) Elaine Mother of the Bride Greenville, NC