Webster Golf Club

Webster, NY · View map · Visit website

About Webster Golf Club

Webster Golf Club is a country club wedding venue located in Webster, New York. This venue understands how your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life. Their goal is to help you create the wedding you have always dreamed of.

Facilities and Capacity
Webster Golf Club offers a newly redecorated space with 4,000 square feet for the dining room and 1,200 square feet for the bar and lounge. This large space allows couples to comfortably host a large wedding reception for up to 300 wedding guests. The dining room offers an expansive wall of windows that brings in all of the natural light, while also offering a beautiful view of the golf course. For couples who are looking for a beautiful setting for an outdoor wedding ceremony, The Gardens is a great place to consider. For couples who are looking for an indoor setting for their ceremony, they can utilize the banquet room that will be transformed by the event staff on-site.

Webster Golf Club offers different packages depending on the time of year and the day of the week. The on-site wedding planners, servers, and managers are dedicated to helping you create special moments no matter what time of year and day of the week your wedding is on. Wedding event services offered include the following:

• Setup
  • Lighting/sound
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Webster Golf Club offers a wedding special package for both buffet-style receptions and sit-down, plated style receptions. The catering package also includes a display of hors d’oeuvres, an after dinner coffee bar, teas, cocoas, whipped cream, flavored creamers, and gourmet mints for your guests to enjoy. In addition to the hors d’oeuvres and other drinks, the servers will pass around champagne with strawberries to each guest, and wine will be provided to each guest at their place setting for the wedding toast. Wedding catering and bar services offered include the following:

• Bartender(s)

S
Featured
Sydney

Married on 07/21/2017

There are not enough stars in the world to express how impressed and over the moon thankful I am for this beautiful venue and staff. The General Manager, Dave and Event Coordinator, Kelly are beyond ... Read more incredible. My husband and I left a previous venue months before our selected wedding date due to excessive turnover, miscommunications, horrible customer service and unprofessionalism. Being from Brighton and Gananda we decided to go to a well known venue, Webster Golf Club. Let me just say that it was the best decision we ever made! Dave, Kelly and their staff made the wedding process easier then I ever imagined and made the transition to what I already planned a piece of cake. I was planning my wedding while finishing up my Bachelor's Degree and I felt at such ease planning my wedding 2 hours away via email and over phone with Kelly and Webster Golf. They provided me with not only the best customer service but provided me with some incredible friendships. One of the many reasons I am an Event Coordinator today is because of the impact Kelly and Dave made on my life. Do you want a beautiful bar? Elegant Cocktail Space? On Site Ceremony? Gorgeous Complimentary Uplighting? Spacious Reception Space? Outstanding Customer Service and Staff? Wonderful attached Patio? Complimentary Night stay at their preferred hotel for the Bride and Groom? Inexpensive packages that include flowers, beverages, colored linens, and a personal touch? Webster Golf Club is your venue! Check out our Wedding Video to see their beautiful facility: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCefd9mQtJo&feature=youtu.be

E
Evelyn Castello

Getting married on 11/01/2019

Top notch - Highly Recommended!

We reached out to Webster Golf Club when our original venue closed due to a fire. Webster was very sympathetic, accommodating with our menu selection. Kelly was our hostess and gave us 100% ... Read more professionalism and ALWAYS replied to my texts in a timely manner. She oversaw a small team for our party and they too were very accommodating and on top of things. The appetizers were beautifully displayed, the buffet style dinner went very smoothly. The extra touches such as the wall lights and bar lights gave it a special touch. The coat room came in handy and was managed without a problem. I will WITHOUT a doubt HIGHLY recommend this location for a party.

L
Leah Lawson

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience

Extremely accommodating and an over all amazing experience! This venue was beautiful and the pricing was great for what you get especially compared to other venues! Kelly the wedding planned did ... Read more awesome making us feel special and making sure everything was PERFECT of us. HIGHLY recommend.