Wed Our Way France

Cannes, FR · View map · Visit website

About Wed Our Way France

Wed Our Way France is a wedding planning business based in Cannes, France. Laetitia de Bouteiller, the founder of the business, is passionate about delivering custom-from-scratch planning services for couples planning destination weddings. To understand more about your style and needs, Laetitia and her team offer complimentary consultations before the big day. They will work together to help carry out your vision so that you can experience the wedding you have always dreamed of.

Wed Our Way France offers planning services for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception as well as brunch and around activities around the wedding. While the team can help plan your entire wedding, they still allow you to be intimately involved in the decision-making process. They are there to assist with everything from finding you the best venue to connecting you with vendors who fit within your budget. Couples can also request helpful services such as guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and more. Planning can be as simple as just day-of coordination or as comprehensive as full planning, depending on your needs.

5 Reviews for Wed Our Way France

5 Wed Our Way France Reviews

K
Featured
Kathy

Married on 06/16/2017

I was so pleased that I took up my husband’s advice to get a wedding planner and even more pleased that we chose Wed Our Way! Getting married can be a stressful time but Laetitia made the experience ... Read more of the planning and the actual big day stress free and magical. Laetitia went the extra mile in providing an exceptional services throughout the planning stage and she ensured that our wedding day was everything we wanted it to be. I can honestly say that I had a fairytale wedding day. We received non-stop compliments from our guests months after our big day on the beautifully executed wedding day. Thanks again Laetitia for helping us achieve the perfect dream wedding.

K
Kathryn Joyce

Married on 08/22/2018

Laetitia is Amazing!!

I had the most amazing experience with Laetitia at WOW! She planned absolutely everything for us and truly made my vision come to life without us even seeing the venue before we arrived. She also made ... Read more made the entire day of go off without a hitch and kept everyone calm! She was unbelievable and I would recommend her to everyone!

S
Suesansn

Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding in southof France

Our wedding planner was Laetitia and her help and assistance in planning our wedding was amazing, but having her there on the day was completely invaluable, she made sure everything went to plan, ... Read more dealt with all vendors and took the stress away allow us to fully enjoy every minute of our wedding!