WedAffair

Guaynabo, PR · View map · Visit website

About WedAffair

WedAffair is a wedding planner based in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico, that serves the surrounding area. They would be delighted to work with couples and provide them with high-quality, professional planning services for their destination weddings. They promise to help you make sure your wedding turns out even better than you dreamed.

With WedAffair’s talent, keen eye for detail, and experience to create a successful, memorable event. Their team of five knowledgeable planners would love to plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They specialize in planning day-of coordination, full, and partial planning packages and services for destination weddings. They will consult with couples prior to the wedding to go over their wedding theme, needs, and desires to make sure your vision is accurately realized. They have experience planning the following types of weddings:

• Civil

Featured
Audra Odom

Married on 06/16/2019

Couldn’t ask for more!!

I had the pleasure of having Carmen as my wedding planner. She was amazing. She did everything the way I asked. It truly was the best day ever. We even had a double rainbow, not sure how she worked ... Read more that out. It started to rain and they moved everything and I didn’t have to stress over anything.

Sabrina
Sabrina Rivera

Married on 08/15/2019

Lazare/Rivera Wedding

I loved everything Carmen has done for me the day of my wedding. She was phenomenal & went above and beyond for my husband and I. One thing that meant dear to my heart was, I brought 2 photos with me, ... Read more my great grandmother who was born and raised in Utuado, PR & her daughter who was also born and raised in Puerto Rico. They are both deceased & I wanted them both to be there, even if it was in a photo. After the ceremony, Carmen grabbed those 2 photos & set up a table in the reception area for the 2 pictures. When I came to see the room before the guest arrived, I cried. The flower arrangements she staged on the table to show case my grandmothers really meant a lot to me. I had a close relationship with these two ladies & it just made my day even more special. Carmen really made this day special to me that words can not describe the appreciation I have for her. My husband and I were impressed and pleased with her service.

G
Gabriela

Married on 06/29/2019

Boda en el Jardín Botánico de Río Piedras

Gracias a Carmen la planificación de mi boda fue más sencilla de lo que esperaba y su presencia durante la boda fue clave para que todo transcurriera de manera organizada. Gracias. Read more Gracias a Carmen la planificación de mi boda fue más sencilla de lo que esperaba y su presencia durante la boda fue clave para que todo transcurriera de manera organizada. Gracias.