Wedded Blessings Officiant Services

Bellmawr, NJ · View map

About Wedded Blessings Officiant Services

Hello. My name is Mary Farina Wood and I am non denominational wedding officiant. My philosophy is simple, Love is Love. My goal is to make your special day spectacular and to give you the ceremony that you truly desire. Destination, lavish, simple, whatever your desire I can accomodate. I can suggest special touches or if you are a couple that has everything planned I can go with whatever you want. I offer a great affordable price, heartfelt exprience and always keep you as the focus without any judgements ever. Please contact me and we can get started on your dream experience. I look forward to talking with you and wish you luck in planning your dream day.

8 Reviews for Wedded Blessings Officiant Services

8 Wedded Blessings Officiant Services Reviews

K
Karina

Married on 01/09/2016

I would absolutely recommend Mary as a wedding officiant to family and friends. From the start Mary was very quick to reply and provided a variety of options for services that she offered. By working ... Read more working with Mary I was able to create a completely custom ceremony that fit for me and my husband. Mary was so willing to accommodate what we did and did not want to include into our ceremony. On the day of the wedding Mary was willing to come early and do a run through with our bridal party, which was extremely helpful. She was prompt, well-dressed, professional and well spoken. Thank you Mary for working with us and allowing us to have the dream ceremony that I have always wanted!!!

User4423960

2+ years ago

Mary was by far the best call we made for an officiant! From the first email she gave us a quote, which we thought is this for real? So we booked a consultation. From the minute we walked in we ... Read more thought wow, no judgement, no forcing of views she just simply asked what our vision of our ceremony we wanted. I think we both knew that second we were booking her! I highly recommend Mary. She was creative and always offered help even for our non ceremony questions. Anyone who wants to have a ceremony that is tailored to their story should book Mary. Such a nice experience. Thank you!

D
Danielle

Married on 08/17/2013

Mary had done an outstanding job. Our vows turned out perfect! We count not have asked for a more perfect day. We would definitely recommend Mary again! Read more Mary had done an outstanding job. Our vows turned out perfect!! We count not have asked for a more perfect day. We would definitely recommend Mary again!