Wedded Bliss By Kate

Colorado Springs, CO · View map

About Wedded Bliss By Kate

Hello! I'm Kate Adair. As a former Air Force officer, I have many friends around the world who are unable to have weddings in their hometowns. My friend Renae was one of those people, so she asked me to officiate her wedding. With a degree in teaching and my professional military experience, I decided to take on the challenge and loved it, so I've been officiating weddings ever since!

• Ordained as non-denominational wedding minister
  • All ceremonies are personalized and customized
  • Provide a memorable and romantic ceremony

Officiating weddings is truly gratifying for me. I'd love to help you create an experience to remember that will be a true representation of your love.

Contact me today to find out how we can make your vision a reality. I'm willing to travel throughout Colorado. I look forward to working with you!

Kate Adair

WeddedBlissByKate@gmail.com

WeddedBlissByKate.com

4 Reviews for Wedded Bliss By Kate

4 Wedded Bliss By Kate Reviews

User4945635

2+ years ago

Kate was awesome. She really listened to what kind of ceremony we wanted and made it happen. She was also really helpful at our rehearsal to make sure everyone was comfortable and knew what they ... Read more needed to be doing. At the start of the ceremony there were issues with the microphone not being on. She handled it like a champ not missing a beat and just talked louder. None of our guests even realized there was a problem until it finally popped on. She was great to work with through it all.

User4609898

2+ years ago

I live 5 hours away from East Glacier where my wedding was, so I was unable to meet with Kate before my wedding. I was not the "normal" bride in that I was not on top of my planning and preparations, ... Read more I had a lot of things going on and I kept losing track of time, but Kate was great at working with me. She and I talked before the wedding, and she seemed to understand exactly what I wanted with the least amount of guidance possible. Kate was great at just going with it and I loved everything that she read at my wedding. We could not have been happier with the way it turned out and what she did for us!

M
Mary

Married on 05/26/2013

Kate was, in one word, "perfect. " Having already personally known her, Kate took the time to get to know my husband-to-be, asking the perfect pre-wedding questions to know just exactly what to say at ... Read more our ceremony. Knowing Kate's personality - fun, warm and extremely thoughtful - I also knew I could trust her to craft a perfect custom ceremony; she absolutely delivered! Kate was more than an officiant, she naturally became a integral part of our wedding ceremony, she was attentive to our needs and also served as that added support mechanism the day of the wedding. I would definitely recommend Kate and her services!