Wedded Perfection

Columbus, OH · View map · Visit website

About Wedded Perfection

Wedded Perfection is a wedding planning company based in south east Michigan and central Ohio. With many planning services offered alongside their fantastic customer service skills, this wedding planner is ideal for your celebration. Wedded Perfection works remotely and in-person with clients to work with busy schedules. Wedded Perfection will make sure everything is personalized for you and your partner, making for a special experience.

Wedded Perfection offers many planning services for your wedding day. They also offer many packages to choose from. Some of their planning services include:

• Budget analysis
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services

This company handles many different types of wedding celebrations and all types of weddings. They service the following wedding types:

• Civil

Featured
Danni S

Married on 09/15/2018

Excellence

We had an amazing experience with Arielle! My husband echoed the same sentiments of other brides; and not seeing the need for or importance of a wedding planner. But, without her, everything would've ... Read more been a pure mess. From my initial interaction with her, she asked thoughtful questions, provided excellent suggestions and guidance along the way and was beyond confident in her ability to manage our wedding. She's pleasant, quick on her feet and trustworthy. She worked well with our photographer, site coordinator and DJ; ensuring everyone was on the same page days leading up to the wedding. Our rehearsal ran smoothly and everyone was clear about what to do on the day of the wedding. She and her assistant arrived on time and promptly got to work determining where we were on the timeline and doing everything possible to get us caught up, as we were extremely behind. The details are what impressed me the most...the mini-emergency kit she gave me the day before, the phone call the morning of my wedding to make sure I wasn't ready to go off the deep end, having double-sided tape for my photo guest album book, handing me a tissue right before I was about to walk down the aisle, just in case of you know, those tears, etc., etc.,. She was on top of everything and made sure she was connected to important wedding party members. I can't recommend her enough for your big day-BOOK HER!!. I only wish I opted for a more extensive package (we had the standard day of coordination), but it just wasn't in the budget. Thank you much Arielle for everything! You are a Godsend and I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with you!

Emma
Emma Morgan

Married on 08/24/2019

True Wedded Perfection

Arielle and her team were amazing! They did a great job communicating with us prior to our wedding, and Arielle seemed to be available at all hours of the day. We also paid the extra fees to have ... Read more Arielle come to the rehearsal and flower pickup- well worth it. Two less things to worry about. Arielle did a great job coordinating everything at the rehearsal and making everyone know exactly where they need to be and when. She also made a point to put both my husband and I first, but she was friendly and kind to everyone else as well. Lastly, my dress strap snapped while taking photos during cocktail hour. When we returned, Arielle had supplies to sew my dress back together, and bustle my train (my bridesmaids said the loops were so tiny and they never would have found them without her). I would absolutely hire Wedded Perfection again (however, I don't plan on getting married again- ha!), but I will recommend them to all brides I meet in Columbus. Thank you so much!!

R
Roman

Married on 06/29/2019

What an amazing night

We had our wedding down in Columbus and hired wedded perfection because my wife and currently live in Cleveland. Arielle was able to narrow down all of our searches based on our criteria so we didn't ... Read more have to drive down and visit and see a bunch of vendors and venue's. She made getting out wedding planned and organize a breeze. Then the day of we were blown away by her and her teams attentiveness and attention to detail throughout the day. Roman and Alexandria