Wedding Bells and SeaShells

Jupiter, FL · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Bells and SeaShells

Wedding Bells and SeaShells is a boutique wedding planner based in Florida with locations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, The Palm Beaches, Jupiter, and the Treasure Coast. The husband and wife team provides full-service wedding planning. They will coordinate all the details so you can focus on your loved ones and your special day. Let them use their knowledge and skill to help you bring your perfect beach wedding to life!

Wedding Bells and SeaShells provides nine wedding packages for couples to consider. They also offer custom packages. From partial to full planning, they have something for every need and budget. Services like timelines and to-do lists will ensure that you are organized and on-track with every step needed to make your dream wedding a reality. Services available include:

• Event design
  • Officiant
  • Marriage By Mail
  • Custom Wedding Signs

Other Services
With their event planning services, Wedding Bells and SeaShells also offers photography services to preserve every moment of your special day. Providing high-resolution images and toning, you can ensure they will capture quality images of your wedding. Other photography services include:

• Multiple locations

Tori
Featured
Tori Martin

Married on 07/13/2019

Best decision we ever made

Words cannot express how happy I am with my experience with Wedding Bells and Seashells. When I decided on a destination wedding and saw they serviced the Cape Canaveral area it just felt like fate. ... Read more We planned the entire thing in about 5 months- they make it easy by sending you questionnaires to get down to every exact detail you want (we did the build your own package). They were quick with responses, helpful with any questions, etc. When it came to wedding time, we had to make a last minute location change (due to some mother nature issues out of our control) and I called Micah panicking but they were extremely accommodating and reassured me that changing the location was no issue and worked with me! We ended up getting married right behind the resort we were staying at which in hindsight, seems more sentimental now anyway. The day of was a whirlwind but they kept in contact with me, made sure we knew exactly where to be at what time and made sure everything was perfect. The staff was extremely friendly and helped beyond what I could have imagined. They did everything for us- we didn’t have to do a thing and it made the day so much more relaxed for everyone involved. They set it up, took it down, helped keep me cool in the air conditioning, were great at making sure my nephews would cooperate as ring bearers, held anything I needed them to, and provided water throughout the whole process. Our ceremony was nothing short of perfection. Everything went smooth, looked beautiful and felt very natural. Our photographer was great, he made sure to get any specific shots I requested and threw in his own work and I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. When we were all done, we had our guests and even random strangers come up and tell us that it was the most beautiful wedding that they had ever seen. They even file the marriage license for you- so when they say: “Relax... We’ll take care of everything” they really uphold to their words. We are eternally grateful for making our special day so amazing. Thank you to the entire Wedding Bells and Seashells Team!

Laticia
Laticia Guffey

Married on 07/24/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

My experience with Wedding Bells and Sea Shells was easy right from the beginning. Lori held my hand through the whole process making sure everything was perfect. Micah did a beautiful ceremony and is ... Read more a genuinely good guy. The photographer was so nice, had so many good ideas for poses, really chill attitude, very professional and Very Talented. His pictures look like art. I feel like our day couldn't of been more special.

Naima
Naima Hall

Married on 07/20/2019

The wedding of me dreams

I am so happy to have work with Wedding Bells and SeaShells. They gave us everything we wanted and more. I most loved how they were with us every step of the way to the big day. Thanks, The Kilgores ... Read more Kilgores