Wedding Bells and SeaShells

Jupiter, FL · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Bells and SeaShells

Wedding Bells and SeaShells is a boutique wedding planner based in Florida with locations in Fort Lauderdale, Miami, The Palm Beaches, Jupiter, and the Treasure Coast. The husband and wife team provides full-service wedding planning. They will coordinate all the details so you can focus on your loved ones and your special day. Let them use their knowledge and skill to help you bring your perfect beach wedding to life!

Wedding Bells and SeaShells provides nine wedding packages for couples to consider. They also offer custom packages. From partial to full planning, they have something for every need and budget. Services like timelines and to-do lists will ensure that you are organized and on-track with every step needed to make your dream wedding a reality. Services available include:

• Event design
  • Officiant
  • Marriage By Mail
  • Custom Wedding Signs

Other Services
With their event planning services, Wedding Bells and SeaShells also offers photography services to preserve every moment of your special day. Providing high-resolution images and toning, you can ensure they will capture quality images of your wedding. Other photography services include:

• Multiple locations

P
Featured
Philip and Joell Mangan

Married on 06/18/2019

Our son’s wedding was gorgeous even though it rained! Micah went out of his way to ensure that they had a dream ceremony!

FABULOUS service and ceremony! Read more FABULOUS service and ceremony!

Allan
Allan Adams

Married on 06/18/2019

Wedding in the was....amazing!

Our daughter's beach wedding was scheduled for 6:30 on June 18th, but rain and lightning delayed our start. Micah and his team did everything possible to get the wedding under way. We were finally ... Read more able to get started around 7, under the concrete pavillion at Laura Ward park. After the ceremony, the rain and lightning subsided to where we able to get back on the beach. Micah and Sean, the photographer, went above and beyond to get the photos done. We were so impressed at their willingness to put in the extra time to pull this off. We have seen some of the photos and they are extraordinary! Rain or not, I dont believe we could have had a better experience! Thanks so much to Micah and his team!

René
René

Married on 03/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I am absolutely grateful and thankful that I chose Wedding Bells and Seashells to help make my wedding a dream come true! I came from Michigan to Florida to get married on Jetty Park beach. So ... Read more planning an out of state wedding seemed scary and almost unmanageable, until I found WBSS! From the first email to the final hug at the end of a perfect day, they were amazing. All emails were responded to in a timely manner. All questions were answered with great explanation. Every little thing that I asked for was taken care of, and even some that I didn’t ask for! They were AMAZING! Lori was my coordinator and I couldn’t have asked for a better person to deal with. She was truly AWESOME and took care of every little concern or idea I had. I was so relaxed after meeting her the day before, I just knew she’d make sure everything was perfect, and it was!! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day absolutely amazing!