Wedding Brigade, LLC

Fulshear, TX · View map

About Wedding Brigade, LLC

Serving the Greater Houston and surrounding areas, including Lake Jackson, Angleton and Sargent, TX.

Your happiness is our greatest reward!

With over 20 years of experience, we will personally help you select the flowers and decor that will make the unique vision you have for your wedding day a memorable reality.

At Wedding Brigade, we believe that memorable weddings require skilled artists and personalized service, so we provide all the elements of your Dream wedding under one roof---Flowers, Lighting, Rentals, Candy buffets & more!

Perfection isn't everything to us---it's the Only thing.

Call 713.705.7655 or email melissa@weddingbrigade.com for more details today!

7 Reviews for Wedding Brigade, LLC

7 Wedding Brigade, LLC Reviews

L
Linh

Married on 11/05/2016

Thank you Kirsty and Melissa for the beautiful flowers on my wedding. I sent them pictures of the styles and they made them exactly the same. I talked to other florists before and no one could have ... Read more delivered as much value for the price as Wedding Brigade. Call them!!

P
Private

Married on 04/05/2016

Wedding Brigade was absolutely amazing with their decorations. They did my friend's wedding and it was stunning. I will use them in the future for a wedding or party. Read more Wedding Brigade was absolutely amazing with their decorations. They did my friend's wedding and it was stunning. I will use them in the future for a wedding or party.

User6593009

2+ years ago

You'd be crazy NOT to - they were FANTASTIC! Read more you'd be crazy NOT to - they were FANTASTIC!