Wedding Cakes Unlimited

Torrington, CT · View map

About Wedding Cakes Unlimited

Wedding Cakes Unlimited is a home based business that specializes in producing quality custom cakes and desserts for every occasion. Every bride and groom are important and should have a memorable wedding cake. The bride and groom can choose one of our creations or request a custom design.

15 Reviews for Wedding Cakes Unlimited

15 Wedding Cakes Unlimited Reviews

Shelby
Shelby

Married on 05/24/2019

Everyone loved our cupcakes!

We had mini cupcakes at our wedding and there were very few left over, everyone loved them! Our sweetheart cake was DELICIOUS- I wish I had cut a bigger piece for my husband and I to eat! I highly ... Read more recommend Jennifer, she’s awesome and very responsive- she delivered all of our cupcakes and set everything up! So glad we chose to go with her!!

A
Alyssa

Married on 05/20/2017

Jennifer was amazing to work with. She worked with us and provided us with 200 mini cupcakes for our wedding reception. We choose 4 different flavors (so many great flavors to choose from, how can you ... Read more you choose just one?) our guests loved them and enjoyed trying each flavor. She also provided a small cake topper that we used for the cutting cake ceremony. The display was beautiful and the cupcakes where so delicious! There wasn't any left over at the end of the night so just that tells you how amazing they where. I would recommend Wedding Cakes Unlimited to anyone for any event!

L
Laurel

Married on 05/13/2017

Jennifer was great! She was super responsive while I was trying to order from her. We ordered 200 cupcakes for our wedding and they were all delicious and beautiful! We had guests raving about them ... Read more all night and afterwards! So yummy!