Wedding Center USA Bridal Couture

Modesto, CA · View map

About Wedding Center USA Bridal Couture

WEDDING CENTER USA IS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS
EVERYTHING MUST GO!

Going Out of Business Sale!
Everything MUST Go!
Wedding Dresses - $50 - $399 (Valued up to $2300)
Prom and Party Dresses - $10 - $50 (Valued up to $650)
Walk-ins only

12 Wedding Center USA Bridal Couture Reviews

Alisha
Alisha

Married on 11/11/2012

The wonderful women at the Wedding Center made me feel excited about finding dresses without putting pressure on me to buy one right away! I had one terrible experience at Mira's Bridal Couture in ... Read more Modesto bc they pressured me into buying a dress the first time I had even tried on dresses. It was a disaster and I hated that dress. At the Wedding Center, they made me feel comfortable in the dresses (especially since I was a plus size bride) and let me take my time making a decision. I went back three time deciding between dresses before I bought the one I fell in LOVE with, and I never looked anywhere else because they made me feel fabulous and special there and I didn't want another disaster like at Mira's. I love the wedding center!!!!

User2564484

2+ years ago

I bought my wedding dress from here! I'm having a very small wedding with a tight budget. I called in to make an appointment. The lady over the phone asked me what kind of dress I was looking for and ... Read more what my budget is. When I arrived for my appointment I was shown exactly what I was looking for. It was literally love at first sight, but of course I tried on a few dresses just to make sure. The dress I loved was 50% off! I put the dress on hold to check out dresses at two other places, and realized my heart was set on that dress! I tried on the dress three times! The only downside is that they don't offer alterations, but they did recommend a few places. I highly recommend all brides to give this place a try, you might just find THE dress.

S
Shelby

Married on 06/13/2009

They did a great job! Our invitations were beautiful and completely customized to what we wanted! Read more They did a great job!!! Our invitations were beautiful and completely customized to what we wanted!