Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff

Alexandria, VA · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff

Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff is a wedding officiant based in Alexandria, Virginia. Jeff Maszal has been officiating weddings of almost every faith, race, and culture for over 30 years. An ordained minister, Jeff is licensed to celebrate weddings in 10 states including Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. He works with couples to customize a ceremony that reflects their preference and embraces their cultures and traditions.

Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff provides counseling to give couples professional guidance for married life. Couples are encouraged to be involved in crafting a ceremony that will express their heart and soul by using their own ideas in creating wedding vows. Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff officiates various wedding types such as civil unions; non-religious, single religion, and interfaith ceremonies; and vow renewals.

275 Reviews for Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff

275 Wedding Ceremonies by Jeff Reviews

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 07/01/2017

Jeff was deeply instrumental in creating a perfect wedding day. From our initial meeting, which lasted close to two hours because he was so invested in understanding us as a couple, we felt at ease ... Read more placing our ceremony in his hands. He has wide-ranging knowledge about various cultural and religious traditions, and consequently, was able to help us design a ceremony that conformed to our religious and cultural backgrounds, representing our diversity as a couple. Additionally, he guided us as we navigated a way to include my stepson in our ceremony, providing suggestions (which included personal vows I wrote to my stepson, as well as a small gift that I gave him as a token of our newly formed bond), that were thoughtful, loving, and simply stated: perfect. Jeff is articulate, sensitive, witty, and has an incredible sense of humor, all qualities that were evident during our wedding ceremony. Numerous guests commented on Jeff delivering THE most sweet and personal wedding ceremony they had ever attended. My husband and I MORE than highly recommend Jeff's services.

L
Leslie Hoff

Getting married on 06/05/2020

Perfectly designed and executed ceremony!

Could not be happier with the ceremony last weekend - the personal stories and details Jeff worked into the ceremony were perfect - just the right amount of humor and solemnity for a wonderful ... Read more occasions. Many guests commented on how great he was, he helped the bride and groom relax, as well as visiting with groom and his groomsmen, and bride and her bridesmaids prior to the ceremony. He had some wonderful suggestions for special additions to the ceremony. Highly recommend!

K
Kathryn Orsini

Married on 08/23/2019

Jeff is amazing!!!!

Jeff was an incredible part of our day! He got to know us first making the ceremony personal. His words were amazing, the flow was flawless and he even stepped out of the way strategically so our ... Read more photographer could get photos of just my husband and I under our arch! He is more than amazing and added so much to our day. Our guests LOVED the ceremony and everyone asked how we found him. I HIGHLY recommend!