Wedding Co. of Williamsburg, LLC.

Williamsburg, VA · View map

About Wedding Co. of Williamsburg, LLC.

Wedding Co. of Williamsburg, LLC. is a premiere wedding coordinating company. The dream of Wedding Co. of Williamsburg has been 7 years in the making. The owner and head wedding coordinator, Jessica Moore entered the wedding industry 7 years ago. Extravagant and large weddings at high end resorts to modern and country-chic weddings at local venues within the Hampton Roads area are just the beginning of Jessica's portfolio. With a bachelors degree in organizational communication studies and over fifty weddings planned and executed, Jessica is sure to give you a day where you can relax and be a guest at your own wedding.

44 Reviews for Wedding Co. of Williamsburg, LLC.

44 Wedding Co. of Williamsburg, LLC. Reviews

Jess
Jess Muskey

Married on 05/18/2019

Best Wedding Investment we made!

To say that we were impressed by Wedding Co. Of Williamsburg would be an understatement. We went to Jess & Hilary with a clear vision of what we wanted with our wedding. At this point Craig and I have ... Read more I have been together for 11 years. We are both in the hospitality industry; we wanted to throw an epic party yet wanted the sincerity of our commitment to each to be front and center. Some would say that would be a fine line to walk but WCoW worked with us to make sure we accomplished both. Hilary and her team did an amazing job of making sure we were prepared for the big day. Their communications from the get go was prompt and thorough including their follow up the day after the wedding. Her team kept us on a timeline and took care of everything so we could truly enjoy the day, and we did ☺. Hands down the best investment we made during the wedding process. They made our lives easier, took the worry away and helped make an epic day for us!

J
J Menter

Married on 11/10/2018

The smartest decision you can make is hiring Jess.

Jess, owner of the Wedding Co of Williamsburg, is not only creative, collaborative, caring, and hardworking — but she’s the best. My cousin, who is from LA, and had the most fabulous wedding, noted ... Read more she was the best planner she’s ever seen. That says something. I went to Jess with a specific vision and we worked collaboratively to exceed it! I don’t know what I would have done without her. Jess tailors the experience to each bride and pours her heart into every detail and aspect of your wedding. When she says she will cry at your wedding and you will become friends. She means it. You are in great hands with Jess. The day wouldn’t have been the same without her or her team. They made it a dream.

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 10/06/2018

Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Invaluable!

We selected the Full Coordination Package and pulled in Jess about a year before our wedding... And it was worth every. Single. Penny. My now husband and I were living far from Williamsburg, both ... Read more working busy jobs, and decided early on that we'd want help. Jess knows so much about weddings in general and specifically Williamsburg-area vendors, and even though I am an organized person, there is no way I could have kept track of everything without her and kept my sanity. She is incredibly responsive, beyond friendly, and finds a great balance between letting you run with your own vision and adding in her own suggestions based on her experience. On the day of the wedding, everything went beyond smoothly. Jess and her team kept everything on-time, the whole place looked gorgeous, and they were all so friendly and supportive throughout. If anything went wrong that day, we had zero clue, because in our eyes it was everything we'd hoped for and more. I have told every friend of mine that when they get married they should do everything they can to save the money for a planner because our experience with Jess was truly invaluable.