Wedding Couture by Netmartin

Cheshire, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Couture by Netmartin

Wedding Couture by Netmartin is a fashion inspired wedding photographer based in Cheshire, Connecticut. Since 2002, Netmartin’s studio has been creating customized images for couples who want their wedding photos to have a bit of an edge to them. If chosen as your wedding photographer, the team will work with you and your future spouse to combine their signature style with the vision that you have in mind.

Wedding Couture by Netmartin works mainly in the Connecticut area, but they also travel to Rhode Island and New York. There are other wedding-related events that they have experience covering, including bridal showers, engagement parties, engagement sessions and family portraits. Their photography style ranges from vintage to modern. Some of their photography services include:

• Additional hours

Featured
Katy

Married on 06/29/2019

Best experience ever

I absolutely love Susie and her team! They were so accommodating and professional! They truly made my wedding so seamless and stress free. Dawn and Nicole totally took control and delegated the ... Read more whole day, which put my mind at ease!!! Susie called me and talked through my whole vision and it totally came true!!!! I love these women

Hanna
Hanna Fyfe

Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic Experience!

I had my wedding on July 13, 2019, and had an AMAZING experience with Netmartin. Dawn was our photographer and she was so flexible, professional, and made us feel so comfortable. She even got some ... Read more great pictures of our 5 month old while myself and the bridesmaids were getting ready. The pictures came out gorgeous! Way beyond any expectations we had.

E
Erin Crane

Married on 06/08/2019

100% Recommend Netmartin!!

I cannot express in enough words how amazing Susie is! From the start of my wedding planning, she was right there asking all kinds of questions about the big day. There were some things I was unsure ... Read more about and she helped by expressing her own ideas that would fit my own personal wants/needs! When my wedding day arrived, she showed up smiling and full of energy! She made my bridal party feel comfortable and excited. Taking pictures with my bridesmaids was nonstop laughing and smiling all thanks to Susie! Throughout the rest of the night, she captured beautiful pictures of my husband and I and our families and friends! I love my pictures and am so excited for them to be put in an album! 100% recommend Netmartin!!