Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment

Rochester, MN · View map

About Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment

We want to make sure everyone gets a photostrips, so if 8 people go in our booth, 8 people will get photostrips, plus a copy for the bride and Groom. We have packages starting at $649for 3hrs!!!

Custom designed Photostrips through photoshop, no templates like others use!

We also use commercial grade printers, instead of standard printers. This allows us to print 2 photostrips in 8secs!!

Photo Booth Rental available in Minneapolis, Rochester, Winona, La Crosse and surrounding areas.

117 Reviews for Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment

117 Wedding Day Films/Photo Booth Entertainment Reviews

E
Emily

Married on 10/15/2016

Wonderful, quality video services! We had an engagement video made to show at our wedding reception and it had the crowd in tears. Shiloh was great to work with and has an amazing talent. We had two ... Read more two videographers (Andy and Shiloh) the day of our wedding and I'm glad we had both of them there. They did amazing work. Shiloh asked us to look things over to make sure we were happy with the engagement, highlight, and full wedding videos before she completed the projects. To anyone who is on the fence about whether to invest in wedding videographers, I say go for it! These are the only moments you will have to see yourself walk down the aisle and relive the moments that so quickly pass on your wedding day.

A
Andrew

Married on 10/08/2016

Shiloh at Wedding Day Films was amazing! She was very good at communication with us throughout the process, she was professional the day of the wedding, and we got so many amazing shots of my wife and ... Read more and I, our friends, our families and our guests. She did a great job working with our other vendors and we could not be happier with the final product. My wife and I can be very particular about what we like and Shiloh did an amazing job accommodating all the changes and edits we requested. We have had so many great compliments on our wedding video from our friends and family. People are impressed with how well the video captured our love and the beauty of the day. I would absolutely recommend budgeting for a wedding videographer and Shiloh and Wedding Day Films are well worth the investment. We couldn't be happier with their service.

J
Jackie

Married on 10/01/2016

Shiloh was wonderful to work with. She was super flexible and was so easy to work with throughout the day. I would totally recommend Wedding Day Films. Read more Shiloh was wonderful to work with. She was super flexible and was so easy to work with throughout the day. I would totally recommend Wedding Day Films.