Wedding Day Melissa

Seattle, WA · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Day Melissa

Wedding Day Melissa is a wedding planning service based out of Seattle, Washington. Going above and beyond for their clients, this business knows just how important getting absolutely every detail correct is in creating a wedding day that lives up to couples’ and guests’ expectations. Staunch believers in the philosophy that the planner should bear the stress of organizing the day of a wedding - not the couple - Wedding Day Melissa likes to go the extra mile for the ceremony and reception.

An ideal planning choice regardless of the ambition, size, or theme of the wedding a couple has in mind, they can bring everything together with a neat bow on top for the significant day - all so that the couple come away delighted with how their big event turned out.

Wedding Day Melissa provides a full-time planning service that takes care of all the loose ends, hiccoughs, potential pitfalls, and coordination that can happen on your momentous day. What’s more she provides an inclusive service as she works with couples planning either non-religious or religious celebrations, ensuring anyone can receive her planning guidance and stewardship. As well as covering day-of planning, Melissa also provides weekend wedding services. Some of the offerings by Wedding Day Melissa include: rehearsal dinner planning, partial planning, to-do lists, and more.

1 Reviews for Wedding Day Melissa

1 Wedding Day Melissa Reviews

C
Caitlin

Married on 07/28/2018

Melissa was an amazing day-of coordinator for my wedding! We met about 4 times before the big day to walk through details, and Melissa was the critical eye I needed to see what logistics I had missed ... Read more in my planning. She made herself available for a venue walk-through, rehearsal, and the entire day-of...even with her busy schedule of being a mom and working another job, My husband and I are so pleased we chose Melissa as our day-of coordinator - we were able to relax on our wedding day and trust that things would move smoothly. Melissa kept things organized, but most of all, her positive, fun spirit added to the day. I can't thank her enough!

Wedding Day Melissa FAQ