Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride)

Teaneck, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride)

Unique and Custom Made Wedding Dresses from AWARD WINNING Couture De Bride.

Are you a bride that's looking to wear a fabulous Wedding Gown? A gown that is unlike any other? Something so stunning and unique, that has your guests talking about it for months? Visit us at our Teaneck, NJ showroom for a complimentary consultation.

At Couture De Bride, you can select a Wedding Gown from our own collection, our brand new custom ordered European Collection or have a one-of-a-kind Custom Designed Gown created exclusively for you. You will definitely fall in love with all your options. Nothing is off limits! From understated elegance to flashy glam, we've made it all happen before and would love to create a dream gown for you too.

At Couture De Bride, we are Bridal Gown experts and are adamant about perfection. Our love for the latest Bridal trends, finest fabrics and Couture construction truly shows through our highly satisfied Brides and outstanding reviews.

Our gowns are NOT mass-produced. Each gown is individually handcrafted and is custom-made based on the style, color, size, and your requested changes. All of our wedding dresses are made with a Couture construction with several layers including soft lining, double interfacing, boning and bust cups.

Call us today at 1-201-357-4877 to schedule a complimentary consultation at our Teaneck showroom or email us at contact@couturedebride.com to discuss your Wedding Dress and wear the Bridal Gown you've been dreaming of.

Our gowns are available in sizes 0-40 and we also specialize in Petites, Tall and Plus Sizes.

Not local to the North Jersey area?

No worries, we work with brides and ship worldwide.

Call us at 1-201-357-4877 or email contact@couturedebride.com

406 Cedar Lane

Teaneck, NJ 07666

5 STAR RATED ON WEDDING WIRE

5 STAR RATED ON THE KNOT

5 STAR RATED ON ETSY

WEDDING WIRE COUPLE'S CHOICE AWARD WINNER

201 MAGAZINE'S BEST BRIDAL SALON WINNER

Visit us at http://www.couturedebride.com and http://www.weddingdressfantasy.com today to wear the Wedding Dress of your dreams.

101 Reviews for Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride)

101 Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) Reviews

D
Featured
danielle

Married on 11/25/2017

I went back and fourth for about a month. Every one of my bridesmaids tried to talk me out of ordering a custom wedding dress online. They said it was crazy and I would be disappointed. They where so ... Read more WRONG. I lied to all my friends and told them I was having my dress made from a local shop. I ordered from wedding dress fanatsy and let me tell you all of them ate their words. This dress was amazing. It was everything I had dreamed of and so much more. She held my hand and walked me thru the entire process and even added a little extra to it when I asked. It was ready on time and arrived earlier than expected. I have no regrets at all about this purchase. The only thing I wish is I could wear this beautiful dress again. I have never ever felt more beautiful than in that dress.

Raina
Raina Gauthier

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Dress Fantasy via Etsy

Tova Marc and I were in touch several times throughout the process with measurements and everything else. The follow-up and inquiry was fantastic. I received the dress last week and tried it on over ... Read more the weekend. My wedding dress fits like a glove and is fabulous. Wedding Dress Fantasy is who you want to use online and it can be a risk but this was well worth the risk and wait. The results were amazing. I was provided with my dream dress for my wedding.

K
Kelli

Getting married on 07/20/2019

Would recommend her to anyone!

Tova is a rockstar! I sent her a picture of my dream dress and it was stunning. I had doubts, as I’d never tried the dress on and had no personal knowledge about Couture De Bride, but Tova was super ... Read more responsive (usually within hours), and gave me updates, as requested. She sent pictures of my gown prior to shipping, and the photos didn’t do it justice. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone!