Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride)

Teaneck, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride)

Couture De Bride is a wedding dress company located in Teaneck, New Jersey. For over a decade, the company has been creating luxurious wedding gowns for brides all over the globe. All of their gowns are carefully designed with a couture construction, meaning all gowns are fully boned, lined, and interfaced with bust support. The company works with some of the finest European fabrics including Taffeta, Satin, Lace, Organza, Chiffon, and more.

Couture De Bride offers a range of services that can be tailored to best suit every bride. With the use of consultations, brides can begin the process of choosing their dream gown or creating a customized dress that matches their desires and requirements. Each bride has the option to choose from the company’s gown collection, European collection, and the one-of-a-kind custom designed gown. All of their gowns are handcrafted with superb attention to detail, ensuring each bride can find the dress that best suits their style and body type. Additional services offered include:

• Alterations
  • Cleaning
  • Preservation
  • Dress replicas
  • Plus size gowns

101 Reviews for Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride)

101 Wedding Dress Fantasy (Couture De Bride) Reviews

D
Featured
danielle

Married on 11/25/2017

I went back and fourth for about a month. Every one of my bridesmaids tried to talk me out of ordering a custom wedding dress online. They said it was crazy and I would be disappointed. They where so ... Read more WRONG. I lied to all my friends and told them I was having my dress made from a local shop. I ordered from wedding dress fanatsy and let me tell you all of them ate their words. This dress was amazing. It was everything I had dreamed of and so much more. She held my hand and walked me thru the entire process and even added a little extra to it when I asked. It was ready on time and arrived earlier than expected. I have no regrets at all about this purchase. The only thing I wish is I could wear this beautiful dress again. I have never ever felt more beautiful than in that dress.

Raina
Raina Gauthier

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Dress Fantasy via Etsy

Tova Marc and I were in touch several times throughout the process with measurements and everything else. The follow-up and inquiry was fantastic. I received the dress last week and tried it on over ... Read more the weekend. My wedding dress fits like a glove and is fabulous. Wedding Dress Fantasy is who you want to use online and it can be a risk but this was well worth the risk and wait. The results were amazing. I was provided with my dream dress for my wedding.

K
Kelli

Married on 07/20/2019

Would recommend her to anyone!

Tova is a rockstar! I sent her a picture of my dream dress and it was stunning. I had doubts, as I’d never tried the dress on and had no personal knowledge about Couture De Bride, but Tova was super ... Read more responsive (usually within hours), and gave me updates, as requested. She sent pictures of my gown prior to shipping, and the photos didn’t do it justice. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to anyone!