Wedding Expectations

Farmington, UT · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Expectations

Wedding Expectations, a wedding planning company located in Salt Lake City, Utah, was founded by Rebecca Thomas. No matter if you need only a little help or a lot, Wedding Expectations will help create an event you’ll love. So that you can enjoy the fun part, this wedding planning business takes the burden off your shoulders.

Wedding Expectations offers numerous invitation designs for you to use. They also offer multiple planning packages including: Day of coordination & management Partial planning Full-service planning

Other Services
This wedding planner also offers additional services:

>Budget analysis

J
    Featured
    Jenn

Married on 08/06/2017

Rebecca truly helped me turn my dream wedding into reality. I am from out of state, so Rebecca was super accommodating and helped drive all over the city to pick up rental items. Like many other ... Read more brides, I had a lot of Pinterest pins of what I wanted for decorations- from the type of arch to the color of the teapots, and Rebecca helped me scour what seems like all of Utah to find the perfect wedding arch and tea pots for table decorations. She never once showed any sign of stress or impatience - at the last minute, we realized we had forgot to book a limo to the wedding and wanted a photobooth, and she quickly set up the services. You will not regret having her as your wedding planner and designer!

Claudine
    Claudine

Married on 02/26/2019

Highly recommend Wedding Expectations

Rebecca was amazing! She helped us plan our dream destination wedding. She listened to every single thing we wanted and made it happen for us. The moment we arrived, everything from the flowers to the ... Read more the ceremony and the dinner was perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything more. I would highly recommend using Rebecca and her team. They all went above and beyond to make our day special. Rebecca took all my stress and worry away trying to make sure everything I wanted was done. Planning a destination wedding could be very challenging, but Rebecca made it so easy knowing exactly what my vision was. Thank you so much to you and your staff for making our dreams come true.

J
    Jacqueline

Married on 11/03/2018

Love them!

Working with Miranda and Rebecca was amazing. They completely took over everything two weeks prior so I didn't have to worry about a thing! Miranda is super responsive, creative, and great to work ... Read more with. She brought my vision to life and it looked beautiful! I also rented a ton of cute decor from them which was extremely convenient! Wedding Expectations did all my floral arrangements as well, and they all looked amazing and just as I envisioned!