Wedding Faces and Hair

North Charleston, SC · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Faces and Hair

Wedding Faces and Hair is a wedding hair stylist and makeup artist based in North Charleston, South Carolina, that serves all over the state and some parts of Georgia and North Carolina. Tiffany is a licensed, talented, and experienced stylist and artist who would be thrilled to use her creativity and skill to help you look and feel amazing. She uses high-quality products to achieve the best results, and promises to make you feel comfortable throughout the process.

Wedding Faces and Hair offers consultations so that you may go over what you’re looking for, such as what type of hairstyle or makeup look you want. Other than hair and makeup services, Tiffany would be happy to also offer hair exstensions and has multiple stylists who can help with group services for up to 11 people. Couples may receive hair and makeup trials to preview and tweak styles and looks before the big day. Tiffany and her stylists would be happy to provide the following hair and makeup services:

• Hair extensions

A
Featured
Ashley Thomas

Married on 06/24/2019

Very comfortable, like hanging around one of your girlfriends. She made sure every hair was placed perfectly. My make up was flawless.

I felt very comfortable, like I was with one of my best girlfriends. My hair and makeup was flawless. I felt very glamorous without feeling that my makeup was caked on. Best day of my life and she did ... Read more not disappoint with her services. I would recommend her for anyone not just brides who desires that extra touch.

E
Emily Bender

Married on 06/21/2019

The Perfect Wedding Day

Tiffany was a wonderful person to work with! She did hair and makeup on myself and 8 other people in my wedding party and we all looked stunning. 10/10 would recommend! Read more Tiffany was a wonderful person to work with! She did hair and makeup on myself and 8 other people in my wedding party and we all looked stunning. 10/10 would recommend!!

C
Carolyn

Married on 06/08/2019

Tiffany is the bomb dot com!

What can I say? I don't wear makeup much and Tiffany and her crew made it an easy, breezy, beautiful experience. Makeup and hair lasted all night, even with the humid June air. Thanks so much for ... Read more making our day special!