Wedding Flowers by Nichole

Buzzards Bay, MA · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Flowers by Nichole

Wedding Flowers by Nichole is a wedding florist based in Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts. Florist Nichole has been providing excellent service to her clients since 2000. With a passion for flowers, people and love, she simply enjoys being able to offer gorgeous and stunning floral arrangements to her couples and their bridal parties. She offers prices that suit any wedding budget!

Wedding Flowers by Nichole offers quality service to their clients. Nichole understands that weddings can be expensive, so she is more than willing to work with her clients to offer them beautiful, affordable arrangements. Her services include:

lassic

58 Wedding Flowers by Nichole Reviews

Nichole
    Nichole

Married on 11/04/2018

Relaxed, understanding and superb flowers

When planning my wedding I was least interested in picking the flowers. I also had a couple very stressful experiences prior to meeting Nichole. When Nichole and I met we discussed pricing and what ... Read more was the most important to me. She completely understood what I was looking for and even kept me in my budget. We also had some changes over the year and she was accommodating and communicative with me throughout the process. Nichole also assisted me with a company for flower preservation and coordinated with the other vendor to assist me further. She was on time for the day of the wedding and my bridal party and guests also complimented how personal and helpful she was throughout the process of getting ready. I would 100% hire her again and I couldn’t be more grateful of how her flowers really made a beautiful touch to our best day.

Danielle
    danielle

Married on 10/27/2018

Talented florist, lovely and easy person to work with!

Working with Nichole for our October 2018 wedding at Willowbend Country Club was easy, and stressfree. From the first meeting, she was able to help guide my vision and her proposal included ... Read more photographs and descriptions to truly help us imagine how the florals would look day of. Throughout the planning process, she was fast to respond via email and flexible with changes/updates to the plan as I had a few moments of indecision. Day of, she arrived on time and with a smile to drop off the bouquets, and truly transformed our venue with the beautiful centerpieces and statement florals. Would highly recommend Flowers by Nichole, you will not be disappointed!

C
    Christina

Married on 09/16/2018

I can’t say enough great things about Nichole. She helped guide me through all the flower options and provided beautiful centerpieces, bouquets and arbor with flowers for my wedding. She instructed ... Read more everyone how to hold the flowers and make sure we were all set. She set up and took down everything. Definitely made the whole process painless and although flowers were not my top priority they were one of my favorite things about my wedding. Thank you so much Nichole!