Corfu Wedding planner by Rosmarin Weddings

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About Corfu Wedding planner by Rosmarin Weddings

Located in Corfu, Greece, Rosmarin Corfu Weddings is a wedding planning service assisting weddings throughout the local area, including Santorini, the Ionian islands, and the mainland. The professional business has been part of the industry since 2012, specializing in the coordination of luxury and stylish events.

The full-service wedding planning company is enthusiastic about providing exceptional weddings all over Greece. They pay attention to each detail of a couple's event, whether it’s for the rehearsal dinner, the ceremony, or the reception. For each stylish, modern wedding, Rosmarin Corfu Weddings can assist with budget analysis, event design, guest lists, timelines, to-do lists, and referrals. They provide full-service planning or less involved day-of coordination. Whether an intimate, romantic gathering for two or a grand, luxury occasion for over 100 guests, Rosmarin Corfu Weddings will make all dreams come true. They'll plan various kinds of weddings, such as religious and non-religious, destination, civil, and even elopements. They believe that a wedding should fit the couples’ character, starting with color choices and finishing with the whole concept of the event. That’s why Rosmarin Corfu Weddings take the time to learn about their couples and, as a result, offers them the best scenarios for their special day.

9 Reviews for Corfu Wedding planner by Rosmarin Weddings

9 Corfu Wedding planner by Rosmarin Weddings Reviews

M
Featured
Marina

Married on 07/05/2018

We could not have made our fairytale dream of a wedding come true without Anna! She has impeccable taste and style, works with only the best of the best vendors in Corfu, is super organised and is ... Read more such a gorgeous, lovely human that we just loved getting to know her throughout the wedding process as well! She and Leo truly went above and beyond for our wedding, and organised an entire magical week that we and our family and friends will never, ever forget. We cannot thankyou enough!! Love always from Marina & Kevin xx

E
eleni

Married on 07/28/2019

The Most AMAZING Wedding Planner A Couple Could Ever WISH For

Anna is the most amazing wedding planner any couple could ever wish for. She is so sweet, knowledgable and an amazing person. Even though we live in NYC she communicated with us daily and understood ... Read more exactly what we dreamed of for our special day. She took our taste and combined it with her beautiful/unique style and created the wedding of our dreams. She made wedding planning so stress free and easy. She made our wedding a success and whoever attended said they had never been to a more beautiful and well organized wedding before. We love you Anna!! Thank you and Leonidas for making our wedding EXACTLY what we wished for. You and your team are incredible!!!!

Georgina
Georgina Edwards

Married on 07/27/2019

The Perfect Greek Vineyard Wedding

From the moment I found Rosmarin events on Instagram I fell in love with the stylish, elegant and beautiful weddings Anna has planned. I knew I wanted her involved in my wedding and she certainly did ... Read more not disappoint. Anna made the planning process so easy, she listened to all my ideas and understood my vision and worked to ensure our day met all these requirements and our budget. The day was incredibly beautiful, tasteful and perfectly planned. Many guests have claimed it is the best wedding they have ever been invited to! I could not reccomend Anna enough. She made my day special, she is a fantastic professional and I would now consider her a friend.