Wedding in Riviera Maya

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Wedding in Riviera Maya

Wedding in Riviera Maya is a wedding planning company based in Cancun, Mexico. Their philosophy is based on creating personal relationships with their clients and providing attention to details. They are passionate about providing you and your partner with professional customer service that will allow for you to feel completely cared for throughout the entire process.

Wedding in Riviera Maya provides full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. They can assist with the wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. The team of three planners can provide guest list management, budget analysis, and trusted vendor referrals. Timelines and to-do lists can also be managed. Wedding in Riviera Maya can plan several wedding types, such as:

• Civil unions

J
Featured
Jennifer

Married on 05/02/2017

It is understandable to feel a bit uneasy working with a planner in another country. Especially when you are sending large amounts of money and cannot see every little thing for yourself. I can ASSURE ... Read more you Celeste is TRULY 100% transparent with every detail in the planning process. I interviewed about 15 wedding planners in Riviera Maya and she was the ONE because of her honesty. She does not discriminate if you have a low budget. No matter what, your wedding day will be perfect down to the last detail. I promise! We had the best day of our lives thanks to her and it could not have been more perfect. She executed my vision exactly as I saw it in my mind. It was just SO amazing. Thank you for the best day of our lives! <333 Celeste you are a beautiful person in and out! We are so glad we met you!

Brooke
Brooke Corbett

Married on 04/27/2019

4/27/19 Wedding Review

We used Wedding in Riviera Maya for our destination wedding at Finest Playa Mujeres on 4/27/19. Services we used included planning/coordinator, flowers, and decor. Celeste was not only a pleasure to ... Read more work with, but she was so responsive, organized, and beyond helpful. She truly made our wedding a dream come true. The bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful, the wedding decor was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined, and the whole day went so smoothly. By using Celeste, we were so much less stressed with the destination wedding planning process. It was also awesome that she was able to easily communicate with the resort when needed. I would highly recommend Wedding in Riviera Maya over and over again.

M
Megan

Married on 01/27/2018

Celeste and her team are the best of the best. I had a wedding coordinator through our resort, but a friend highly recommended that we hire Celeste as well. I am BEYOND thankful that I did. The ... Read more service that she provides is top notch. She has a very calming presence, is extremely organized, and was always on top of things. I did not have to worry about a single thing... even when it started raining right after our ceremony. Celeste and her team are a must for your dream wedding in Mexico!