Wedding Inspirations

Asheville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Inspirations

Wedding Inspirations is a specialty bridal attire boutique in Asheville, North Carolina. This boutique offers modern and fashionable styles from all around the world, and a high standard of retail service excellence. All gowns are hand selected to present an impressive inventory, suited to almost any bride’s individual style. You are guaranteed to find something beautiful when you shop at Wedding Inspirations.

When you book an appointment at Wedding Inspirations, you will have up to 90 minutes for consultation and trying on dresses. This should give you plenty of time to find a variety of gowns, and hopefully leave the store knowing you’ve found the perfect one. Wedding Inspirations also provides alteration and preservation services, so your dress is perfect for your wedding day and every day after. They offer an inventory of:

• Bridal gowns

Lisa
Featured
Lisa

Married on 03/23/2019

My wedding dress shopping experience with Wedding Inspirations was exceptional! From the second I stepped into the door the staff was so welcoming and accommodating for me and my family. My ... Read more consultant, Brittany, was knowledgeable, helpful, and super sweet. She did her very best to understand what I was looking for in my dream dress and knew the inventory in the store like the back of her hand helping me find “the one”. I am so glad I found this boutique and I highly recommend shopping here for your wedding needs!

K
Kathy

Getting married on 06/19/2021

I found Wedding Inspirations on the Internet. My daughter was in search of a prom dress (this was her first prom). My daughter has to use a walker for mobility, so sometimes shopping can be an ... Read more unpleasant experience. The staff at Wedding Inspirations was wonderful. They took their time with us as we looked at the many different dresses and focused on my daughter who was the one who would ultimately make the decision. My daughter found a dress that looked wonderful on her, but I insisted that we look around for this was our first shop. After three other shops, we were back to purchase "the" dress. We made an appointment to have the dress altered and worked with Bela Dona. She was patient, kind, and an excellent seamstress. She added one strap to add security and a bustle, as well as, hemmed the dress. My daughter felt like a star, and on the night of prom she looked like one.

Sara
Sara

Getting married on 10/10/2019

Amazing experience

My consultant was amazing. I was able to tell her what I liked and she was able to pull dresses for me. I also pulled some that I thought was pretty. And the end I had one dress here and another at a ... Read more different dress shop. I came back and showed her the other dress and she was able to combine the two dresses with the dress she had at that shop. She was so helpful, sweet and understanding. She made my experience a fairytale.