Wedding Invitations and More

Greenville, SC · View map

About Wedding Invitations and More

Located inside Dimitra Designs Bridal Emporium. Since 1992 we have been consulting with brides for their Wedding Invitations, Calligraphy and Programs. We have been voted "Best of the Upstate" for Stationery Store for the past six years. We have something for every brides budget. We carry the largest selection of invitations (ALL OCCASIONS) in the Upstate of South Carolina. Visit our website for "Monthly Specials". You can reserve our wedding invitation room with your family and friends at no charge...Walk Ins Always Welcome! We have free bridal consultation..."Little Details can make Big Impressions." Call us today at 864.963.9633!

7 Reviews for Wedding Invitations and More

7 Wedding Invitations and More Reviews

A
Ali

Married on 05/21/2010

AMAZING experience with Diane at Wedding Invitations and More. She was so helpful and patient while working with me throughout my wedding invitation process. I have referred her to a number of people ... Read more people and will continue to do so!

H
Kimberly

Married on 10/18/2009

I ordered my save-the-dates through Wedding Invitations and More and I loved them. Everyone who received one loved them too! They have so many options to choose from, you're bound to find something ... Read more you love.

K
Casey

Married on 05/16/2009

PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT! Mrs. Diane is THE BEST! The service was wonderful she helped me sooo much on EVERYTHING! She was very patient with me and gave me ALL of her attention! My invitations ... Read more invitations were gorgeous and just what I had in mind! She is always just a quick call away! I would recommend her to anyone! She was my favorite person to deal with through the planning process! She was there from day one! She was so friendly, I felt like family! Love you Mrs. Diane!