Wedding Jukebox

Mammoth Lakes, CA · View map · Visit website

About Wedding Jukebox

Wedding Jukebox is a professional DJ production company located in Mammoth Lakes, California. Keeping everyone entertained, DJ CDS plays the best music from custom playlists planned and created by the couples beforehand. The music starts 20 minutes before the event, setting the mood of the venue and giving guests a warm welcome.

Experience
Channa De Silva, the lead DJ and founder of Wedding Jukebox, has been DJing since 2001. Providing music entertainment for large and intimate weddings locally for more than five years, he is also a classically trained pianist who knows music and the wedding entertainment industry inside and out.

Wedding Jukebox provides a wedding music questionnaire to its clients to determine the songs they expect to be played during the special event, and for DJ CDS to find out their preferred song choices and genres. The company provides DJ packages that include:

• Consultations

K
Featured
Kimi

Married on 03/11/2017

Channa and his team were great. In a mountain town it is hard to find quality vendors sometimes, its slim pickings! But Channa was incredibly responsive and helpful every step of the way. He worked ... Read more well with the mountain staff and I had no worries that he would execute the day of, from ceremony to reception. He even coordinated directly with my dad on a surprise song for our father daughter dance, it was really special. I also had great reviews from my guests. I would definitely use him again and would recommend him to anyone.

J
Jenny

Married on 09/16/2017

Channa is AWESOME! He was super easy to work with, brought all of his own equipment, including a generator, and even picked up a screen for me from someone else. He kept the dance floor packed the ... Read more entire night, and played everything we requested plus a ton more. He's professional, easy going, fun, and totally worth it! I highly recommend using him for any party you're showing!

H
Heidi

Married on 10/01/2016

DJ Channa is the best! Our wedding night was so much fun! Our dance floor was filled with friend and family all night, many of which we had never known as the dancing type! Our flower girls were in ... Read more the air (jumping) more than they were on their feet. So many great memories, a great celebration after getting through the stressful parts of the big event! DJ Channa was easy to plan with, professional, and an overall great person. I've been to another wedding after ours where he was the DJ. Same thing, loads of people having a good time and great tunes. A great choice if you aren't the type to want to plan out every detail and song, Channa knows what to do!