Talia Koval Live Painting

South Lake Tahoe, Nevada · View map

About Talia Koval Live Painting

Wedding Live Painting by Talia Kovel in South Lake Tahoe, California is a live wedding and event painter. Talia Kovel shares her expertise to create heirloom-quality artwork documenting the emotions present on your special day. You and your guests will enjoy the special experience of observing art come to life on the canvas, as well as the beautiful painting you can forever enjoy.

Experience

As a classically-trained artist, Talia Koval creates pieces of art that capture couples' special day. Born in Ukraine, this artist began drawing around the time she began walking. At the age of nine, she moved to the United States and continued to draw, now drawing in a variety of locations both nationally and internationally. Her live painting extends beyond weddings to include various celebrations and events.

Talia Kovel of Wedding Live Painting paints to document your special wedding celebration. This artist paints with professional-grade acrylics for larger paintings, other paintings may use watercolor or ink. Acrylic paintings have many benefits, including easy maintenance and the long-lasting nature of the artwork. You and your guests are able to enjoy not only the finished painting, but also this unique skill in action.

38 Reviews for Talia Koval Live Painting

38 Talia Koval Live Painting Reviews

A
Aa A

Married on 10/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Talia was absolutely amazing. She was professional, kind, and extremely talented. Her work was incredible and the all our guests were beyond impressed. She provided a lot of entertainment for our ... Read more guests and provided a lifetime of memories. She was able to capture all of the memorable moments of our wedding. We truly enjoyed working with her. She created beautiful thank you cards and we are so excited to share her work with our guests with the thank you cards. I can't say enough about how great Talia is to work with and her talent. Highly recommend to have her at ANY event!

M
Mike

Married on 06/13/2018

Nataliya is amazing at creating timeless art for special celebrations. It's fun to watch her work and the results create a true heirloom for the families. The painting is beautiful and she did a great ... Read more job at our event. Highly recommended!

W
Wendy

Married on 04/07/2018

Having Talia Koval live-paint at my daughter's wedding was one of my best decisions ever! She is a wonderful, extremely talented painter and captured the wedding couple's expression during their first ... Read more dance perfectly (as well as the parents, wedding party and other guests). The finished painting truly took my breath away. I knew, from seeing samples of her work, that it would be gorgeous but somehow it even exceeded my expectations. And another thing - Talia took the time to get to know my daughter and I months before the wedding (via face time). Now that's what I call being a professional. In addition she was friendly and welcoming to any of our guests who stopped by to observe her at work and to ask questions. I am beyond thrilled!!! Thank you Talia for capturing my daughter and son-in-law's wedding and for being there. You are amazing!