Wedding Minister- Dr. Rev. Michele Gamm

Olathe, KS · View map

About Wedding Minister- Dr. Rev. Michele Gamm

I can perform wedding ceremonies indoors or outdoors anywhere in the greater Kansas City area and suburbs. I have married numerous people in hotels, country clubs, arboretums, restaurants, beaches and private homes.

I specialize in custom, traditional, and civil ceremonies. I also perform inter-faith and non-denominational marriages. I would be glad to speak with you and your fiancé to start planning your big day! And of course, I'd like to be the minister (wedding officiant) you choose to help you get married!

Many couples today don't want a "generic" ceremony, one that looks and sounds like everyone else's wedding ceremony. Based on what we discuss, I will personalize your wedding ceremony so, it will be special and unique! In addition, I will include some of your own "love story" if you wish.

$100, $200, and $350 with a $75 non-refundable deposit.

30 Reviews for Wedding Minister- Dr. Rev. Michele Gamm

30 Wedding Minister- Dr. Rev. Michele Gamm Reviews

A
Alena

Married on 06/14/2014

Dr. Rev. Gamm is such an amazing minister and did such a great job. I received so many compliments because of her. She is very professional and so kind. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a ... Read more pleasurable experience.

S
Sandra

Married on 07/16/2011

Thanks so much Dr. Gamm! You made the day and wedding so perfect and calming. I loved your voice and the way you spoke at the wedding. Everybody loved you and had so many great things to say. Read more Thanks so much Dr. Gamm! You made the day and wedding so perfect and calming. I loved your voice and the way you spoke at the wedding. Everybody loved you and had so many great things to say.

C
Cathy

Married on 07/09/2011

She married my sister last year and did an amazing job so, of course, I wanted her to perform my wedding. She did an incredible job and we are so pleased. Thanks for sharing these moments with our ... Read more family and always being there to help us.